What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FUNKY FUNGI FUN

hoki2test

Veteran
Because I live near tropical rain forests and we have had a lot of rain my side of planet earth I thought I would share some photos of fungi with everyone....At least twice a week I will go for walks in the rain forrest and I'm always amazed by what I see.....overnight different types of fungi will pop up and some of them look so Alien looking....they seem to always have a magick aura about them and I have seen some really strange and almost supernatural sights deep in the rain forrest...Anyways here are some of the fun fungi I see almost everyday....they appear and disappear as far as you can see them....I often wonder if some would be good added to organic teas to feed to my plants,HERE IS ONE SUCH FUNGI FROM MY BUSH WALK THIS MORNING=

Latest posts

Latest posts