Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2017

Thread Title Search
NFL 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2017, 11:52 PM #61
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
I did play smith over cousins today, alex had a typical day for him, but watch cousins puts up like 4 tds lol.
Finished watching the bears get waxed by the bucs. Glennon had so many turnovers almost made me wish we kept cutler. If he does that 4 or 5 more times this season then ill definitely wish we had kept cutty.

Trying to find a decent stream of the chargers dolphins game. Stupid cbs has some bs app that you have to pay for to watch their live programming.

It seems like most nfl fans in the LA area were raiders fans, and thats why kroenke wanted the chargers as a co-tenant, cause he was afraid the raiders would be more popular than the rams if they moved in.
The rams i think have the most recent history in the area but the coliseum seems more than half empty for their games, and that's with the cheapest tickets going for less than $10.
I think the chargers used to be in LA decades ago but the only fans showing up for their games are chargers fans who live in the area or who are driving up from san diego; i dont think the team is converting many fans locally. If the team becomes a contender that may change but even the mayor of LA thinks the bolts should have stayed in san diego...
Bababooey is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 12:39 AM #62
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
Fuck,I rather have cutler back or play Trubisky.surpris ed they almost beat ATL though.but I think Glennon sucks
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 05:19 AM #63
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
He wasnt good. I would think Fox has to think about getting trubisky reps with the 1st team this week, but after todays game he said that you cant pin all the turnovers on glennon, the whole offense has responsibility. Which i dont think was really true on glennons turnovers, but they could have helped him out more, sure, there were a bunch of dropped balls late in the game by the receivers.

Cutler actually looked decent with miami today. Threw a couple of 50/50 balls up for grabs, but they worked out for him today.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:22 AM #64
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bases on last week's game I thought the Packers were gonna win.I'm happy though cause Falcons are my second team.Rodgers got beat up.Falcons looking pretty good

Old 09-18-2017, 04:48 PM #65
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

I was happy at one point i thought the packers might lose by more points than the bears, but they made it closer at the end.
The pack lost their starting tackles, their best receiver and def player; rodger's two TO's led directly to falcons TD's. If the packers struggle with injuries again this year, i dont think theyll challenge for a superbowl...
Falcons played fast, looked better than they did against the bears. Sarkisian looks good as the offensive playcaller, he's actually calling some running plays when they have a lead to burn up the clock. If only they did that 7 months ago...

Old 09-19-2017, 04:45 AM #66
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
what a great sunday of football, eh fellas?

donks put a whoppin' to the cowboys and zeke'elliot causes a stink by not chasing after a man he has no chance of catching!
/"he gave up on the play!", they shout and shake their fists at the clouds

the chiefs looked really good against philly this weekend
same with the falcons

i never heard that about kroenke preferring the chargers over the raiders, but i could believe it
if you saw the crowd that turned out to watch the chargers home opener, you would have thought it was a joke
seriously, the stadium looked like a practice facility and there was no one there
plus i read it was almost 50-50 dolphins fans
/for a venue that seats less than 30,000 to look that empty really tells you how much support the chargers will receive in la. at least the rams were playing in the coliseum which seats like 90,000
its almost like la never really wanted either team
pop_rocks is online now Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 08:33 AM #67
shithawk420

The new Mercedes Benz dome was really cool huh?I've been to the Georgia dome and it's nothing campared.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:16 PM #68
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

The 3 highest scoring teams in the league so far are the chiefs, raiders and broncos. If Siemien is the real deal at QB, maybe it's possible both wild cards could come from the AFC west...

Stubhub looked half empty at kickoff, but looked mostly full later in the game. But yeah, at least half seemed to be dolphins fans. Which i guess according to phil rivers was an issue even in san diego, with visiting fans being a major presence at home games. Both LA and SD are destination cities so maybe that's not surprising.

Chargers got screwed by the kicker again last week. Which maybe he was a diversity hire to attract korean fans in LA, but i saw a good part of that game, Koo was fading his kicks to the right all game, had missed one earlier to the right. So why, if youre the bolts and you're lined up on the left hashmark, do you run it to the right on your last play to center the ball for the game winning kick? If they had just kept it on the left hashmark maybe Koo's kick sneaks inside the upright. You would think a special teams coach would notice something like that...
Chargers went 1-7 or 8 last year in one score games, and it's not looking any better this year. I'm sure spanos wants a winning team his first year in LA, but maybe if they tank enough they can get darnold or rosen, that may attract more local fans. Although i dont know what you do with rivers in that situation, maybe trade him to a winner so he can finally have a chance at a ring...

Hawk, the falcons' new stadium looks like it has twenty 20 foot HDTV's mounted above the field. Best of all, i keep hearing that concession prices are ridiculously low, like minor league baseball prices. I was at a cubs game a couple years ago, paid $9 for a bud light. It was 16oz but still. Crappy hot dogs were like $6 each. Sucks that you could buy a dozen of each at a store for what you pay at a stadium...

Old 09-20-2017, 03:47 AM #69
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond reputepop_rocks has a reputation beyond repute
that mercedes dome looks sweet!
its like something straight out of a video game or VR (virtual reality)

yeah, a lot of visitor fans show up for chargers games,ebven when they were in san diego
but for your home opener, i would think you could draw a decent crowd to support the "home" team
/points at spanos and laughs
did you guys hear about the sigh guy who is putting up bilboards around so cal bad mouthing the spanos? (also a couple other teams)
i hear there was even a plane flying around the stadium pulling a banner saying spanos is the worst owner in the nfl
you bet spanos wants to have a winning record his ifrst season in la, its the only way he will be able to get any kind of fan support in the new location
but the band wagoners are not gogint to show up for a mediocre team and i think he has burned his bridges with san diego fans
/predicts the only sell outs stub hub will see are when the raiders come to town

lets not forget the broncos defense in that win over the cowboys
the afc west is hotter than ever and it looks like its just heating up
pop_rocks is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 05:56 AM #70
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
Well a nice win and hopefully many more! Go Patriots!!!