Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2018, 01:22 PM #351
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi KiefRichards

Glad you also have had a good experience this outdoor season with out Auto Malawi x NL. And you are right! We also underrated the potential of this auto .... this season we also gave them more soil and attentions and they surpassed all our expectation regarding size of the plants, yield and quality.
dubi is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:02 PM #352
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really niceYukonKronic is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi KiefRichards

Glad you also have had a good experience this outdoor season with out Auto Malawi x NL. And you are right! We also underrated the potential of this auto .... this season we also gave them more soil and attentions and they surpassed all our expectation regarding size of the plants, yield and quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiefRichards View Post
This sounds SO cool! We had perfect summer here in Finland, too perfect... My 2 automalawi guerilla plants suffer that heatwawe and i was lazy waterboy... Water,water,water.

Very good buds(50g)sativa pheno and heavy terpenes but next year more soil, more water. Yes Dubi, we need more ACE auto strains here far up north...

What they said take good care of the roots and give them a lot of space because they don't much like severe drought (lol go figure) I think you want to keep an average temp close to 20 as much as possible too. I had a cold shady start and they didn't get a big enough skeleton to support everything they wanted to do when it got sunny...
Damn.. still gotta post drybud pic of sativa pheno.. been smoking on her more she's still raw tasting but definitely has a Malawi power and slightly disorienting buzz from the strength/trippyness she brings.
Lol it really is a... vibration. EVERYTHING hums with it.. comes thru on most malawi crosses I've tried.
YukonKronic is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:54 PM #353
Popey

Popey is on a distinguished road
Auto sativa is a great idea dubi! But I have a question: how many Panama will be in Auto Panama? For example crossing Panama x (Auto Malawi x NL) in F3 we find autoflowering, but the genes Panama will be few.
Popey is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 11:16 PM #354
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
So my daughter partied with a legendary country singer and the band. They didn't have any smoke. She turned them on to some Auto Malawi and some Kali China. No specific feedback other than they all loved both. At the end of the day, that's what counts.
Peace. MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.