in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Practice alternatives

Thread Title Search
Practice alternatives Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2017, 02:53 PM #1
BigSmile

BigSmile is on a distinguished road
Practice alternatives

I'd like to build a grow box but not immediately grow the good stuff, would like to gain some confidence first.

What are good growing alternatives to practice on?
BigSmile is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2017, 03:12 PM #2
atk7

atk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really niceatk7 is just really nice
Bag seed, then get good genetics once you are ready.
atk7 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:57 PM #3
Farmer B

Farmer B will become famous soon enough
Get a list of seeds your thinking about. Go to seed finder and look that seed up. Tells u about it. Some seeds are easier to grow. Like more resistance to over/under water. Resistant to over under fertilizer Diseases and so on. A lot of them will tell you a expertice level. There are other sites also to help. Seed finder will tell u the stretch yield and more
Farmer B is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 PM #4
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
tomato

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:46 PM #5
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Wink

Stay clear of Hazes and the like at first - pick an easy growing seed.
Happy growing!
Iffy

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2017, 10:01 PM #6
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
grow cannabis now! no practice needed, it's going to take 4 months to harvest and you'll have plenty of time to learn on the way if you document it here.

bagseeds work fine but a $40 pack, 5x5, bare MH thousand and a coil ballast got me this
on my first serious indoor run thanks to help from IC.

Chem D x Jack Herer 10 weeks. lost her a few years ago but it was really special weed for a $40 pack.

the ladies will love you if you grow nice buds, just sayin'
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:27 AM #7
BigSmile

BigSmile is on a distinguished road
Haha, great advice. Very nice looking plant for a first grow!

I was asking just to increase my confidence in growing, since it's illegal. I'm ordering parts online and building a stealth grow-box, would like to see if it draws any attention first.

I'm eager to start! My second problem is that I only have few seeds I found in weed flowers I smoked, which wasn't that great... I wish I had good seeds (I'm a Haze guy) but ordering online will put me at some risk that I try to minimize at the moment. So I'm taking it step by step.
BigSmile is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2017, 10:15 AM #8
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Could not agree more. Grow cannabis now! no practice needed!

1 members found this post helpful.