You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Panama x Bangi Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Panama x Bangi Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2018, 10:32 AM #41
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
@andlund930

Hey man! Im also doing mainlining approach...except im doing it on a larger outdoor scale. You got some magnificent results! I've also got PBH lined up for this year...mainling also 3 months of veg and constant pruning and then lift of. I'd sure love to get a pheno just like the one you've posted...what are the characteristics of that one (so i can spot in the beginning).

Kudos!

Old 03-21-2018, 12:12 PM #42
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by andlund930 View Post
Here is one of my Pangi Haze. The one worth showing off. My other Pangi went into flower as a younger plant (2weeks) still mainlined for 8 colas. It is quite wimpy, similar to the last one I grew. Also an unimpressive plant structually, again put into flower as a young plant mainline to 8. Longer node spacing, not much for stacking colas, and weak branches. I gather this plant needs a longer more careful veg period. I confess I rush on the mainlining. Probably started topping wayyyy too early.

That said the last one was GREAT smoke, complex terps that I loved, lemon, earth, sweet musk, incense. Only yielded 35 grams. Plants treated the same in that run yielded 10oz, 6oz, 4oz. So yep, longer veg needed.

This one pictured is in like the 7th week of flower. Love thus plant. If you see the salty water spots on the leaves, I was gone for 2 weeks and had Bonnie (wife) take over smh.

Can't wait to see how much bigger this girl gets.
What a beautiful Panama x Bangi Haze female andlund930!

Love her huge colas and amazing flower leaf ratio
Your description of her terpene profile it's what i would be looking for in this hybrid. Glad you enjoyed the smoke too
dubi is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2018, 12:13 PM #43
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
The little Pangi smells lemony already

View Image
Nice to see you growing Panama x Bangi Haze Syd

Along with the Malawi x Panama and the A5 x Malawi sure you will have some trippy sativas at the end of this season
dubi is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 02:45 PM #44
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Pangi clone

Trying to keep her under control, she is stretchy!

Syd Barrett is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:30 PM #45
dubi
Vendor

Thanks for the bump Syd,

I was just thinking yesterday about Panama x Bangi Haze and you came out with your post Really glad your mother is still alive in clone form
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2018, 11:05 AM #46
Consolidated

Consolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the roughConsolidated is a jewel in the rough
Hi all.
I sprouted some beans for my summer outdoor grow, here is a P ×Bh... l never seen something like that.
The mutation and the natural wonders are so close...
I am curious how she'll going.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180531_144522.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	458230 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180604_104629.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	458231
Consolidated is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:38 AM #47
red23

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4394.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	458352

Old 06-05-2018, 01:42 PM #48
b8man

b8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really niceb8man is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consolidated View Post
Hi all.
I sprouted some beans for my summer outdoor grow, here is a P ×Bh... l never seen something like that.
The mutation and the natural wonders are so close...
I am curious how she'll going.
I think that's a trifoliate. One of mine is like that too but should grow up to be normal. 2 of my 3 are a bit mutanty.
b8man is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2018, 06:16 PM #49
ColaCalyx

ColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the roughColaCalyx is a jewel in the rough
P x BH organic outdoor

I sprouted three fem Panama x BH and I picked this one to grow. It was a real fast starter. Topped her for (4)mains. The plant does favor the top two branches.
I also have Guawi and Kali China from ace, along with Queen Mother (OD) and c99 (Female seeds). The Ace gear is growing more vigorously so far. Stem rubs are making some nice promises.
Irie vibes gardeners
ColaCalyx is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2018, 06:26 PM #50
dubi
Vendor

Hi Consolidated,

Trifoliates, twins and other 'funny starts' are not rare with Bangi Haze and its hybrids.
It's rare that the plant grows trifoliate for the whole cycle, trifoliates seedlings usually have a 'normal' growth with 2 stems per node when they are bigger, although they can eventually produce nodes with extra branches from time to time.
dubi is offline Quote