You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Panama x Bangi Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Panama x Bangi Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2017, 02:39 AM #11
Shadowsfall

Shadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura aboutShadowsfall has a spectacular aura about
A few pics 1st is #2 than 1 and 3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170916_165256.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	429096 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170919_195650.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	429097 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170919_195654.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	429098
Shadowsfall is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:25 AM #12
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
I've been dying to try this one for some time now. I grew a Panama fem last year and didn't do the poor thing justice, but it was a majestic and forgiving plant even in my newbie hands. I would visit several times a day for a stem rub and then later in flower for a tickle under her skirt for that lemon blast. I like how the aroma clings to your mustache for quite a while after..anyhow the bangi haze cross looks freaking awesome and my little one is basking under t5s right now along with a Purple Mexican from cbg. Gonna be a fun holiday this year.
TexasTea is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:12 AM #13
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
My little one, only about a month old. Just starting to hit her growth spurt stage... I've got high hopes for this one, literally.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:46 PM #14
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice healthy plant you got there
Looks panama dominant but maybe too early to tell.
I suggest some lst and support for bloom, my pangis tend to have serious stretch and buds get too heavy for somehow thin branches.
There's plenty of time for adjustments.

Good luck and enjoy your Pangi

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2017, 03:10 AM #15
TexasTea

Thanks Koondense. I've read all your threads through several times and have been itching to try the Pangi for some time as a consequence. Also followed your progress through the TSC offerings when I was running my Red Afro and Bisho Purple this spring. I have the Durbakistan too and wonder how you found that? Did I miss a test report?

I seem to be running the same or similar lights as you. I have two Timber 30 inch units with Cree 3590s in one and Vero 7s in the other.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:57 PM #16
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsfall View Post
Thx for replying Dubi #1 and 3 have a sweet lemon floral aroma while #2 is a sour lemon bam in your face aroma will definitely keep u updated fantastic work you have done with these ltd editions can't wait to try all your catalog I tell everyone about you guys top notch thx ace seeds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsfall View Post
Little update on these all have developed an earthy lemon incense smell when buds are squeezed #1 and 3 are foxtailing big buds but less dense still little floral aroma while #2 is quite dense and little to no foxtail
Hi Shadowsfall,

Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your growing experience with us

The mostly lemony aromas come from in a stronger way from Panama Goddess mother. Bangi Haze F29 has a more floral musky kind of aroma, although Bangi Haze line also produces a good amount of lemony scented plants, but the Panama parental plant used in this cross would be my bet as a source of strong lemony aromas in your plants.

Guess you harvested them a few weeks ago ...
What's your opinion of their smoke after a bit of curing ?
dubi is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 04:59 PM #17
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTea View Post
My little one, only about a month old. Just starting to hit her growth spurt stage... I've got high hopes for this one, literally.

View Image
Hi TexasTea,

Nice to see you are also growing Panama x Bangi Haze.
How is she doing lately ? Already into flowering ?
dubi is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 05:01 AM #18
kanehbosmshaman

kanehbosmshaman is on a distinguished road
where's the 20% indica coming from?
kanehbosmshaman is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 05:39 PM #19
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Don't get me too seriously but i think i remember dubi once said the sativa/indica ratio in the descriptions is describing the effect rather than the genetics.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 09:19 PM #20
kickarse

kickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanehbosmshaman View Post
where's the 20% indica coming from?
The Bangi haze, got some PCK in it
kickarse is offline Quote