What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog D

sog army

This room was all Chemdog D not chem sister variegated. I got this clone from JOEB back in 2004. I have all the chem clones and have had them since back in the day. The D is my fav and the one that has stood the test of time in my garden. Ill update with more pics soon.

Thanks for all the kind words..

It was grown in Fox farm Ocean forest but I have moved on to drip irrigation and Coir or rock wool depending on the room.

CrushnYuba

Damn. I'm jealous. I lost the chem d and sister. I looked everywhere trying to get it crack but with all the flavor of the month cuts in norcal, it's been hopeless.

M

metsäkana

woah are those 1000w gavitas? is that 14 lights in like 5m x 6 m space

i wonder if this is over loading the lights ..?

600w cooltubes can be kept so close compared to gavitas but yeah they give nice resin.. i did not get as good yields as with single ends maybe i need to tune in and buy that computer thing to control temps

Latest posts

Latest posts