What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220201_162806.jpg

blueberry sativa
20220201_162850.jpg

90s nl5 x haze ibl ,,nl selection
20220201_162933.jpg

kush x haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you FP!
greatly appreciated!
I am really excited with GMG The Cerebral potency of the Oaxacan And the light floatiness of the Nepali sativa and the grounding power of the Mendo just combine so wonderfully. And the fragrance! I wish I could hand out scratch and sniff cards or hell even samples!

It’s always a good thing>>> when you’re excited about ganja:flowers2::respect:

funkyhorse

yes there are all the same clone (Which was my keeper out of six sister siblings) can only go by what a friend of mine has said after I gifted him some cause I actually haven’t tasted it yet…..Now I interpreted that as meaning it could be a little bit more potent but again I haven’t tasted it yet but I will soon enough

Cambodian brick was my bread and butter for almost 20 years. In times when I only had little money and I had to choose between bread and butter or cambodian brick, I didnt think it twice and my choice always went with cambodian brick
There were better and worse batches. It was the main and standard commercial weed of south east asia
From what I am understanding with your schooling posts, I understand the standard in Usa is for highless marihuana macdonalds ready in 40 days, same like the garbage they sell around here, or narcotic Afghan/paki types and it probably has to do with the stressful european/american way of life where people have to run after every dollar all day because money is never enough and when people get home after hard working days they only want narcotic weed instead of uplifting weed?
Having smoked tropical sativas all my life, it is hard for me to understand that narcotic weed is what people want
Cambodian brick was the standard in south east asia until 2013/14 when production seemed to switch to Laos and hybridization process started
It is what it is. It is not trippy, it is not Punto Rojo nor Thai Stick and lao weed of that time was better.
Paraguayan brick of the same time was superior to cambodian compared side by side both in South America and South East Asia.
Everything seems to be extinct today, it is sad
Flower-power, what you have there is a window to past times gone not so long ago. According to Mustafunk explanations you have cambodian brick weed

Cambodian is the famous strain with which Happy Pizza is made, delicious
https://www.vice.com/en/article/mgxywp/phnom-penhs-happy-pizza-left-me-high-and-dry

This is Cambodian Brick Dream from MadMac
It is (Koh Chang x Thai Stick) x Ohz90
I read from the source Koh Chang was collected at origin. It doesnt matter if it was from big Koh Chang at Trat province or little Koh Chang at the Andaman Sea. Both islands smoke the same cambodian brick and whatever few plants grown locally was grown is coming from the best bricks. I dont know about Thai Stick, hopefully Madmac or the member he sourced the strain from can tell us

I have big respect for Cambodian Brick. It is part of my life for good or bad. It is uplifting weed very good for outdoor activities. I understand daytime smoke as outdoor activity smoke. What I call psychoassactive weed. Weed that turn all of your ass hairs into little propellers
Good luck on the trip!! I hope to get cambodian brick on steroids
Cambodian dream.jpeg
Cambodian dream (2).jpeg
Cambodian dream (3).jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
That cob still works?
Looks just cracked so you can use it until it burns... The plants look excellent, great skills!

Cheers

You think; that shit exploded my friend :) - it was a well engineered & absorbed one; swag ass tape vs paste IMO - and it was primo tape, the tech is swag

E1A18104-F566-470B-B7F4-163D2F31C420.jpeg

3D2C6E46-7B6D-4CA6-825C-23258798559D.jpeg

looks like pressed oil, cleaned up & wet sanded to adequate level
CE5764DB-3F6C-495E-9745-FE1F48021459.jpeg

But within half an hour, back online just needed the time to look, lighting is in abundance here

my design of course
A7AA02AB-C692-43E2-BC1F-6140DD572751.jpeg

GreenAndFast

You think; that shit exploded my friend :) - it was a well engineered & absorbed one; swag ass tape vs paste IMO - and it was primo tape, the tech is swag

looks like pressed oil, cleaned up & wet sanded to adequate level

But within half an hour, back online just needed the time to look, lighting is in abundance here

my design of course

Awesome mate

vermontman

Looks great man

Thank you GAF!
I won't run this cross again, between the herm and the the foxtail, I just have never been a big fan of foxtails, just my preference but she should make nice smoke. Outside basking in the sun currently.
Is the double Zamal your seed?

vermontman

MORLIES MULANJE
Repro
Two tall ones from Morlglies plant #1 and two short ones from his plant #2 both knocked up on bottom branches
started outdoors Nov 22 at 10.5 hours daylight.

Click image for larger version  Name:	007.JPG Views:	0 Size:	195.2 KB ID:	18062255 Click image for larger version  Name:	008.JPG Views:	0 Size:	174.3 KB ID:	18062256 Click image for larger version  Name:	009.JPG Views:	0 Size:	200.3 KB ID:	18062257

GreenAndFast

Thank you GAF!
I won't run this cross again, between the herm and the the foxtail, I just have never been a big fan of foxtails, just my preference but she should make nice smoke. Outside basking in the sun currently.
Is the double Zamal your seed?

No mate it's from alchimina. Took alot of seeds to sprout, but I have a male Zamaldelica that is just showing some balls. Think a cheeky little dusting might be on the cards 😁

led05

Chasing The Present
Trust me when I say that whatever needs to get done >>>he can do it in any category ,cooking, growing ,electronics ,fixing things, building things etc. etc. etc….plus kids , wife & family life … got a lot of :respect: for led05
Thank you guys, too kind … but let’s not get overblown my friend; my wife does most the cooking aside the smoker, grill & fire pit :) - hahaha