You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Snow Moon

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Snow Moon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2017, 11:19 PM #41
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
sydelicious.....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND
20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

wasgedn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:15 AM #42
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
Mine didn't get the gorgeous purples that I see on Syd's but it was an immediate favorite ever since the chop early this summer. It continues to improve in the jar and has that super intense lemon aroma, which is funny because for most of the flowering it smelled like delicious over ripe melon...

Damned nice head to it and very relaxing. My favorite Ace strain so far and so im trying for round two now. I wasn't smart enough to keep a cut last time but will this time. Hoping to get that sativa looking pheno again but so far the plant is a bit more dainty and columnar.
TexasTea is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 06:12 PM #43
Wellandwitham

Wellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura about
Hi Dubi, pleasure to grow your strains. Heres a cured bud of Snow Moon. Pleased i kept a cut

Shes developed into a lovely smoke, a lemony undertone to her when ground up with a hash taste coming through on the smoke. Very frosty. Effect is much more active than i was expecting from her. I was expecting couchlock indica hit, but quite the opposite. She can be most enjoyable for an afternoon smoke. Something i quite like about her is she is not crazy strong, so keeps me functional lol. Look forward to growing out more of your stuff.
Wellandwitham is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:59 PM #44
TexasTea

TexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the roughTexasTea is a jewel in the rough
Damn, that looks good...was that a fem or regular?

Old 10-20-2017, 12:55 AM #45
Wellandwitham

Wellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura aboutWellandwitham has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Texastea. That was a fem seed mate, not bad for $10 hey
Wellandwitham is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 02:48 AM #46
TexasTea

Thumbs up

Definitely, especially since you have a cut saved too.

Here's a quick shot of my skinny girl. She's about 4 or 5 weeks along and recently topped, maybe 12 inches tall. I did save two cuts but not sure if either will survive or not but so far so good.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:35 PM #47
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
day 25
sm1

sm2

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:49 AM #48
wasgedn

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:10 PM #49
wasgedn

so , still small..EDIT i mean the pic format

but not his one's ...
sm2

sm1

day 30 1212 day 23 flower

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2017, 08:06 PM #50
wasgedn

sm1

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.