What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome FranksDank :smoke: A pleasure to follow your current pure Honduran grow after your previous cycle with GT x Panama.
Let me know in case you have any doubt or problem during their development.

Lovely update MrFancyPlants Honduras plant 10 in flowering really has a wild tropical sativa flower distribution now in early flowering, let's see what does she show off during the rest of the flowering process which looks like is going to be quite long. On the other hand, your Honduras plant 6 reminds me a lot the flowering of the rare late flowering Mexican pheno of thicker pistils.

Ncali

Veteran
Honduras x Tikal

Very frost, smells nice. Spice/incense and sharp citrus. No sweet fruit, more like Chai tea or something.

She's in scrog, hard to show her full structure with her tentmates.
20211027_072847.jpg
20211027_072819.jpg

Tangwena

Veteran
WOW! thats some wicked looking resin coverage if the effects are as crazy as the buds look your on a winner.
Ace sure cooks up some sexy looking plants you have to give them a hats off, they are creative in the best possible way.

libre

:wave:

Madre mía como me pone de cachondo la honduras,veo algunos que se ven súper tropicales es como si viera colombianas en algunas de estas hondureñas, ese feno #7 se parece mucho a las breeze ciertamente dubi aunque tengo que cultivar las honduras a secas, y encontrar ese #7 jejeje, que machos tan hermosos, que alegría pasar por este hilo

As Honduras makes me horny, I see some that look super tropical, it is as if I saw Colombians in some of these Hondurans, that phenomenon # 7 looks a lot like breeze certainly Dubi although I have to cultivate the Honduras dry, and find that # 7 hehehe, what beautiful males, what a joy to go through this thread

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very interesting sativa genetics jmlt1989 :wave: Thanks for including some ACE genetics in your garden. Have a great start of outdoor season!

Montuno

...como el Son...

Hello people!! Starting new seasson here in Uruguay .

There are Honduras, Golden Tiger, Oaxacan79/Punto Rojo, Angola/Bangui x Old Congo (cross by me un 2012) , Nepal/PCK and an OT Purple Haze harvested at July and revegging now 😂🤷‍♂️

cheers!!

Que bueno suena ese cruce de partida; ...eso debe ser una central eléctrica africana, je... Sera curioso verlo.

Saludos a tod@s l@s charrúas.

jmlt1989

Que bueno suena ese cruce de partida; ...eso debe ser una central eléctrica africana, je... Sera curioso verlo.

Saludos a tod@s l@s charrúas.

Hola compañero!! Gracias por tu comentario!! Encontré 6 semillas de las cuales sólo abrieron 3 y apenas una hembra, pero hay variado en el cultivo de este año y ella es la más vigorosa de todas por lejos. Me ha dejado muy sorprendido así que veremos!! Un abrazo

Cactus Squatter

Both of my Honduras plants are still truckin along, so far 100% female as well. The tertiary branching I was seeing earlier this year was nothing more than one of these plants wanting to simply grow more branches. Possibly a slight flower/re-vegetation issue from putting it out too early this spring without enough supplemental lighting.

Both have a light geranium smell now, but #2 also has a hilarious puppy breath smell to it as well. Totally caught me off guard. Dubi, you definitely breed some interesting shiznittle.

Both Honduras plants have been extremely vigorous, and even though they’re in 15 gallon bags and everything else is in 30-45 gallon bags, they’re bigger than most. If anyone is looking to grow legit freakin Sativa Trees, these ladies will do it if planted in big enough containers or in the ground.

I’ll get pics when I can get better daylight on them.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cactus Squatter, How are the temps in the greenhouse ? What's you latitude ? A pleasure to have the chance to take a look to your Honduran girls :) ehheheheh geranium and vegie type of aromas are quite common in pure Honduras, the puppy breath you comment is maybe what i try to describe as foie-grass i find many times in this line, but mainly on the Mexican phenos, the colorful Colombian expressions has different and more appealing terpenes (to me).

Cactus Squatter

Hi Cactus Squatter, How are the temps in the greenhouse ? What's you latitude ? A pleasure to have the chance to take a look to your Honduran girls :) ehheheheh geranium and vegie type of aromas are quite common in pure Honduras, the puppy breath you comment is maybe what i try to describe as foie-grass i find many times in this line, but mainly on the Mexican phenos, the colorful Colombian expressions has different and more appealing terpenes (to me).

I’m at 33°
Temps were up to 120° range over the summer. In flower it was 90s tapering down to the mid 80s during the day, down to low 40s at night.

the one pictured is definitely in better shape and is covered in flowers, the other one with the tertiary branching caught the wrath of every storm and every 3rd caterpillar in my yard unfortunately and looks a little ragged.

Cactus Squatter

0B0E888E-E42A-425E-B380-BAB4A7A658EA.jpeg
F2E06BE7-0374-4D3C-9488-5DEEA7ECC548.jpeg
7ED8C706-7A3D-4C42-80B1-8346A9B6CBE6.jpeg
C0C10ADE-FBEB-467B-B069-83C1A55C1B92.jpeg
0BBD53B6-1CCD-4A79-9BB2-3A9F8F543E12.jpeg

3CB6C4FF-764D-4A49-86D1-B206984ACDE8.jpeg
Here’s a couple current shots of both my Honduras plants. The one that had the tertiary branching in Veg ended up being a purple pheno. Night time temps have been upper mid 40s-mid 50s.
the purple is less dense in flowering than the green pheno I have. Both have a geranium kind of smell and the green still really has an overlying puppy breath smell.

Attachments

• 3CB6C4FF-764D-4A49-86D1-B206984ACDE8.jpeg
    3CB6C4FF-764D-4A49-86D1-B206984ACDE8.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 0B0E888E-E42A-425E-B380-BAB4A7A658EA.jpeg
    0B0E888E-E42A-425E-B380-BAB4A7A658EA.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 97

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Cactus Squatter :) Glad you got a pheno of each (what i like to describe as) main pheno of this Honduran sativa: the green Mexican-like and the purple highland Colombian leaning expression. As you can see, the purple expression is usually more resinous (and holds higher cannabinoid content), while the green ones usually deliver the most clean energetic effects.

Cactus Squatter

Lovely Cactus Squatter :) Glad you got a pheno of each (what i like to describe as) main pheno of this Honduran sativa: the green Mexican-like and the purple highland Colombian leaning expression. As you can see, the purple expression is usually more resinous (and holds higher cannabinoid content), while the green ones usually deliver the most clean energetic effects.

These Honduras have truly been fun to grow and so insanely surprising in the vigorous way they grow.
the purple pheno especially is just beautiful.
so far zero amber on either Honduras plant though. It’s like they really want to see why 2022 looks like before being ready.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ehehhe let them be for some time more if trichomes are not ripe enough for your taste, but try to don't overripe the plants since imo a big part of the magic of this Honduran sativa comes from its very clean cerebral effects. Thank you so much for your support this year Cactus Squatter a pleasure to see your beautiful plants and your presence among us :tiphat: