You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bangi Haze

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bangi Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 03:03 AM #1311
NENugger

NENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of light
That could be true, I made it from Orient Express which is 60/40. When I did too much(6 drops) I had to lay down for several hours. Which was very nice trippy if you could relax.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:06 AM #1312
NENugger

NENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of light
Gonna take one Sat and Sun

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:12 PM #1313
NENugger

all Bangi Haze clones hanging to dry. Made some cobs and starting to jar cure.
Bud photo the day before chopping.

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:22 AM #1314
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to behold
Just perfect brother ! Congrats for the whole grow !

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:23 AM #1315
O.D. Green

O.D. Green has a spectacular aura aboutO.D. Green has a spectacular aura aboutO.D. Green has a spectacular aura about
Pretty sure the Bangi I just popped is the purple pheno. Is that the Nepalese?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5B82B76E-8636-4896-A5AE-193EE6E89DE4.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	475203 Click image for larger version

Name:	AD2B0B6F-EF38-486C-9446-391A803992F0.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	475204 Click image for larger version

Name:	AFC88E03-E622-498F-871E-1104F2705F75.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	475205
O.D. Green is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 12:30 AM #1316
JimSaskFarmer

JimSaskFarmer is on a distinguished road
Pheno identification

These were two freebie seeds that sprouted within a day of each other from a local (Canadian) online seed retailer. It was my understanding Bangi Haze is stable line, given the major differences between the two i am Questioning if they are truly Bangi Haze as reported or are these differences possible in this line?

JimSaskFarmer is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 02:28 AM #1317
NativeRedman

NativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura about
I found a very nice large yielding bangi that fox tails like crazy and smells like a lemon skittle. Has any one else had a bangi with bud structure like this? Is it a common things with them? Love everything about it its at 75 days or so flowering and super heavy buds
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_050536.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	477369 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_050355.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	477370 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_050405.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	477372 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_050331.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	477373
NativeRedman is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:29 AM #1318
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
Never seen such a foxtailing BH. Wether you found a very special pheno or there was a pollination accident. Looks great whatever it is
baduy is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2018, 01:09 PM #1319
NativeRedman

NativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura about
Yeah it's not from heat stress or the lights being to close cause the other strains did not do it. I have two 400watt HPS lights in the tent just because thats what I had from when I stopped growing years ago. The next run will be just clones of this plant under one 400 and two 100w full spectrum cob leds. 7 gallon smart pots and a scrog net over the top because this girl had crazy stretch started at 20 inches and was close to five to six feet after stretching. I love the sativas stretch though less veg time for monster plants
NativeRedman is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2018, 12:45 AM #1320
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to beholdSticky Sat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeRedman View Post
I found a very nice large yielding bangi that fox tails like crazy and smells like a lemon skittle. Has any one else had a bangi with bud structure like this? Is it a common things with them? Love everything about it its at 75 days or so flowering and super heavy buds
Beautiful plant NativeRedman !

I only had 2 BH phenos but a cross i did with the BH male has foxtailing ones looking exactly like your... They're deliciously uplifting and electric after a good cure.