You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Love is.........Terence McKenna

Thread Title Search
Love is.........Terence McKenna Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2015, 11:49 PM #1
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold
Love is.........Terence McKenna

Love is........Terence McKenna

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_McKenna

Last edited by Jahnice; 05-29-2015 at 06:04 PM..
Jahnice is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:25 AM #2
barnyard

barnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nicebarnyard is just really nice
seeking the vegetable mind
barnyard is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 10:02 AM #3
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to beholdJahnice is a splendid one to behold

The complex spiral of life

Welcome 'trippers'........now where were we
Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 08:36 PM #4
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
i don't want to crap constantly on every thread concerning the counterculture, but i do want to say this once -

was into the forward shit in h.s./college in the 80's, robert anton wilson, reich and leary and p-orridge, zendik, SRL, whatever. then i guess i pissed someone off and the masons started fucking with me, and i found out about tavistock, mkultra, cointelpro, monarch.

..and i actually had a lot of insight into that shit, because i went to a "gifted" school in tucson with a bunch of rich kids from tucson industries.. such as, walter bowart's kids... maybe you should look up walter bowart if you don't know

when leary was in town, he stayed at this house. but the thing is, bowart was married into the mellon clan, which is like skull and bones, CIA admin. and leary was staying with the CIA admin side of that union.

so, when i go online, and see leuren moret talking about the dead and tavistock, and leary and the CIA, and cross-reference this with all the rich cryptocrats i know (people who have had their kids killed and stuff) and the tavistock mentality deadheads share with other tavistock groups like indigo children,

...then i have to take theodor herzl's words to heart.. any cultural advocate you can actually see belongs to the competition.. "we will lead every revolution against us.."

if you want to have a cultural revolution, it ought to be against referential authority, and towards autonomy, or areferential authority. mckenna has got decades of cultural pedigrees to be "the man for this mushroom shit" so that practically every american you meet talking about consciousness uses the same vocabulary of terms and ideas.

the best way to avoid being influenced surreptitiously is to adopt this areferential mode. stop honoring referential authority.. pop stars, authors, anything..

mckenna isn't gonig to hip you up to anything you can't discover yourself by engaging in conscionable and constructive processes.. maybe the man hisself is pure love... but that's why they have "porch" or "blue lodge" masons... someone who feels good because they are good.. but only to use as an interface.

no cultural revolution will ever be effective using references handed to it by the opposition.

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2015, 10:20 PM #5
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
...just an alternative method of transportation to the same place.

the outside world is just that. the import is contained within.

not that I disagree about where influence lies or where machinations emerge of nowhere, but that all of 'outside' is a lie proffered to coerce indolence within the spiritual.

McKenna at el. may have been an instrument of the illuminati. it matters not, as listening to his psuedo-psycho-babble needs employment of a peculiar discernment of values to categorize it as such.

we all suffer the new order imposed upon us, yet there are still worlds within where that order has not yet penetrated and further obfuscation of truth is denied.

psychedelics as promulgated by McKenna act to expose not to hide this world within.

psychedelics de rigueur do not a philosophy make.

trichrider is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2015, 09:37 PM #6
Genghis Kush
Banned

Genghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Genghis Kush; 06-29-2015 at 05:25 PM..
Genghis Kush is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2015, 09:39 PM #7
Genghis Kush
Banned

Genghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to beholdGenghis Kush is a splendid one to behold
McKenna is great.

Check out this awesome youtube video I found with his speaking set to some great visuals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdJ3_IdU7K0
Genghis Kush is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2015, 10:46 PM #8
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
well, a good way to tell is to wait around until trichrider posts and informs us all of The Correct Way To Think About Things

be aware of cryptocrats, they're aware of you!

i wanted to keep this short, but i'll tell you... if the day ever comes where eg. the masons are outed as screwing society for hundreds of years, as being "footsoldiers" who go to and fro in society doing the hands-on work of keeping all people malleable and relatively impotent.. if that day ever comes...

..........they are going to deny everything and downplay it like "so what did it matter if he's cia or not?" and five minutes later you'll be patting them on the back and forgiving them.. "i lost my legs in an industrial accident after years of miserable toxic exploitation labour so some fatcat could be rich but it's all okay because you can twist my emotions with infantile reactionary rhetoric better than a 7th grade girl.."

that shit is what they do all day long, for their entire lives, keeping the "littles" heads spun to fuck.

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 06:07 PM #9
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 06:09 PM #10
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is offline Quote