What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan

Let's discuss the availability of clones around here. Good, bad and the so-so.

What's your current favorite place to go, and why?

(Oakland, San Francisco, Berkeley, Bay Area clones discussion)

T

theJointedOne

Thanks Don for starting another bay area clone thread......definatly needed these days

i was at harborside and they had hella clones!

too many to list.

Good karma in clear lake had some chem cuts, a couple TW and some blue dot which i havent seen for a while.

i will try to get more up later

oh and harbor side has a lot of good seeds. Not a fan of that dispensary but if you want good beans go there!

Don Juan

Shit, man, I am trying to keep it positive but real.

I plan to try every strain of clone from every reputable club in SF, Oakland, Berkeley and perhaps a few other surrounding cities, so PLEASE help me keep this thread going with information and I'll be glad to share what I discover.

I love to grow, and love to communicate with other pleasant growers (feel free to PM me, one and all). Let's help each other have a good experience.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Are there farmers markets or Clone (flea market ) type places that gather once a week or month.

Would really love to visit cali or find a someone in that area to shop for some clones.

Don Juan

Thanks Don for starting another bay area clone thread......definatly needed these days

I agree, totally. Don't know why the other one was removed, but I put "no spam, please" in the thread title just to make sure this one isn't immediately removed.

i was at harborside and they had hella clones!

too many to list.

Never been there myself. How is it, timing-wise? Pretty much any time of day is ok or only a certain time (IDK)? I'll admit there have been reports of problems at HS, but it seems like a few good cuts can be found, too. WTF, I'm willing to take a very small gamble there - and believe me, I will report the results.

Good karma in clear lake had some chem cuts, a couple TW and some blue dot which i havent seen for a while.

Man, one morning I am going to drive up there and pray not to be ripped. It would have to be at a time when I'd need at least a half round, to justify the trip, so that's something for the future. I'd sure appreciate any feedback in the meantime.

oh and harbor side has a lot of good seeds. Not a fan of that dispensary but if you want good beans go there!

To be honest, I would probably be too wary of buying seeds at a club, but that's just me. I suppose it wouldn't be as weird as getting them from c'list, though, lol, because you know some shady fuckers are just selling schwag seeds on there (and feeling awfully clever about it, too).

Don Juan

check budtrader or budbroker budtrader plenty of folks who have cuttings listed for sale in your area.

I think you may be on to something. When a person's good reputation is on the line, he's much less likely to recklessly burn bridges. Too many clubs have gotten the "bottom line first" mentality. Not cool.

Don Juan

harborside will sometimes put their clone list up on: http://twitter.com/HHCNews

they usually have a lot of variety, but the same vairety you see around norcal....all in rockwool.

Thanks for that, chameleonsc!!

IMO, with HS, you should really try to get to the bottom of what's good versus what's not good BEFORE visiting, and have some idea of the right appearance for your targeted strain. But that's probably true with a lot of places.

I'm confident there are gems found at HS, but you gotta do your homework.

cali2

Im not sure wich cut of casey bluesky has but its great. Short veg time exeptional yeilds. 63-70 days flower. She is floppy and needs to be tied up, without support towards the end she'll fall completly over. Did I mention big yeilds. Good up lifting smoke, nice bag appeal. The blue dream they have is the same that harborside gets. If you like bluedream than they have the real cut.

chemsteady

definitely grab the casey jones, its supposed to be the joeschmoe cut which is all the rage. i personally grew it, and the weed is for real. also, if you can get some sweet tooth, get all over that.

i get my clones from harborside--go around 2 in the afternoon, on a tuesday...youll have the place all to yourself...

~c

Yo cali2 or anyone whose picked up blue dream from haborside,

I got a cut of it and am vegging it out now, but after doing su
research on icmag I noticed there seems to be a few different BD cuts goin around the bay I jus wanna know of mimes legit

it grows kinda slow compared to my Hindu skunk and is barely quicker than my PK and the leaves look really indica compared to the other cuts I've seen goin around by the bay, I'll post pics but any info is greatly appeciated

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it's vegging anywhere near the speed of PK, your clone is not blue dream.
yet another h-side snafu

cali2

The blue dream should be legit from harborside, Ive ran thier blue dream several times. Theres always a chance of a mix up but its never happened to me. Bluesky has the same. BD is very vigorous when you give her what she wants. Humble is right it should be kickin the pk's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts