What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CDPHE Emergency

slappyjack

I think we need to still show up on the 16th, somewhere. We need the debate to happen regardless of the BOH foot dragging.

They're just taking more time to figure out how to screw the MMJ community in other ways.

sac beh

I think the postponement is them realizing it won't be as easy as they thought to change regulations against the will of patients. Whether that will actually result in a better decision or they're just ramping up their legal defenses for implementing their vision of a stricter definition of caregiver... we'll have to see.

Either way, I think its best to keep the activist focus on gathering as many as possible for the day when the hearing happens.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm thinking that they are waiting for the legislature to move. I would think they are tired of getting shit on by the courts, but you could be right slappyjack. We'll have to keep a close eye on what's going on.

I'm thinking that they are waiting for the legislature to move. I would think they are tired of getting shit on by the courts, but you could be right slappyjack. We'll have to keep a close eye on what's going on.

i think your right about the legislature...January is the month that going to really count. The legislature will be the deciding factor on what does or doesnt happen with mmj...imho

D

draco

we do NOT agree here. the law states that you can only register one cg...it does not say that you can only have one cg. therein lies the gray area that dispensaries rely upon to operate. maybe someday we can legalize and this whole discussion will be moot, but until then...its hoops and lawyer fees galore, but it beats the alternative...

there's a big part of the puzzle missing here and all it would take is a pencil and paper to find out how big that missing piece really i$.

anyway...

Latest posts

Latest posts