What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get High and Go Hiking!

blwd67

wow man that is absolutely beautiful. I think for allot of us from the east Utah is kind of forgotten. Colorado, Montana, Wash St. are where most people I know go on vacation.

I need to finish school before I will be able to afford a trip out there, but when I am done it would be awesome to road trip it around to all the great spots. I will probably end up moving out west at some point. Any tips on where I should be looking?

I might go on a working vacation to Best Friends in Utah, an old friend of my uncles was out there for a while and it sounds pretty great.

me and the wife hike alot in surrounding states. we love it ...ill see if i can dig up some pictures to add to the thread, if u dont mind? nothing like being high and out in the wilderness.....we would love to be there where those pictures were taken looks awsome:cool:.

heres one of the spots me and the wife goes to alot ..... these were shot over winter this is a 6-10mile hike depending on what way u go covered with huge gorges waterfalls cliffs and packed with wildlife and stuff this is any animals paradise i tend to let alot of turtles go in the rivers on the nature preserve side (3rd pic) but this place is awsome for where im at one day ill make it to CO i hope
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0114.jpg
    DSCN0114.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN0116.jpg
    DSCN0116.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN0118.jpg
    DSCN0118.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN0124.jpg
    DSCN0124.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 38
well me and the wife are gunna wear the kids out.... so pics tonight ill get pics from the summits and other cool stuff

Uncle: i feel ya i love macro photography also ...kinda hard to get away from most of these were shot by the wife on her nikon PAS
(point and shoot COOLPIX)

T

tokinafaty420

Besides actually growing the pot, getting high and going hiking/camping/fishing is my only other hobby. I feel no anxiety out in the wilderness, but couldn't say the same about the city. I hate urban areas.

C

CANNATOPIA

Thought I would share as well! Cool Pix everyone!

Thought I would share as well! Cool Pix everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

T

tokinafaty420

Is that an apple orchard during the winter Cannatopia? Beautiful pictures.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics from the lake tahoe region

picture.php

picture.php

a cool stream bed boulder i came across,also a climber..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my best attempt yet to catch a bee in flight,almost a blur free capture of the wings...so close

picture.php
:dance013:

M

mustardshanty

Besides actually growing the pot, getting high and going hiking/camping/fishing is my only other hobby. I feel no anxiety out in the wilderness, but couldn't say the same about the city. I hate urban areas.

I agree completely. Being out in nature is just so much more peaceful. I love getting high and going for a hike... stopping to smoke a bowl near a waterfall... It's just so relaxing. :D