What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FEDS JUST BUSTED ANOTHER CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Holy Crap, when I turn 18 Im'a move out west, I could probably sneak the vending machine before that though yo, I mean, slip cash in, get my danks out!!yeah boyee:) LOL
A medical ID card with magnetic reader strip is required to use the vending machines.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Holy Crap, when I turn 18 Im'a move out west, I could probably sneak the vending machine before that though yo, I mean, slip cash in, get my danks out!!yeah boyee:) LOL

You are required to be 18 years old or older to be registered on this site.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I would guess that about 25% of the members here are under 18.
Wait till school lets out. I'm SO glad I'll be busy planting. Last year was like invasion of the idiots. The school bus let out right there at the ...icmag.com/register.php?... page.

:D

Although I would DEFFO been an obnoxious (but secretly grateful) prick if I found icmag or another weed forum @16.

BudBo

Hah leave the kid alone although he did fuck up by sayin that.....hes jus tryin to learn

if u look at todays world

all we learn r from parents n friends if ur parents believed in reefer madness its gunna b badtimes for u

luckily/unluckily my families been thru a large amount of drugs and we are all open now but if me n my family had never gone thru these things we wouldn't kno anything we knew now

would u rather this younger person learn from the news n other reefer madness believers about cannabis tellin em all the lies n b.s witout any fact behind ther claims for years i've been hated on by others(ignorant ppl) bcus i smoked cannabis n then they'd go take sum shots n talk shit bout how i'm not gunna amount to anything cus i'm a pothead

i wish parents n ppl nowadays wer smart n dint chose to make ther children think the way they want

Its ok to tell n teach someone wats rong but if u don't let them kno y all ur words r b.s

I recommend this young man/woman do alot more research b4 ther 18 n b4 they decide on anything but this place may hav been his only way of gettin info so don't hate hes jus young n wants to learn a few years ago i wouldn''ve been aloud on here either

BudBo

my bad

my bad

Im sry for the of topicness of my post but like Bar stated up above wouldn't u hav liked to kno all u kno wen u wer 16

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Bush and Clinton never lied? Kush you MUST be joking.

Please! I met w/ regard to their positions against MMJ/Cannabis. That's all I was referring too! OF COURSE they both lied about many other things! LOL

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yo Bud, whattap. Good to see ya! That kid was just stoopid. He had all kinds of stupid posts before they got deleted in another thread.

I was almost 30 before someone showed me that a 'pot seed' was just like a 'tomato seed', and grew into a pot/tomato plant... duh, barletta...

J

JackTheGrower

I don't know all the details, however; I wish to offer my point of view.

1. It must be non profit operation. If the dispensary is not following the non profit format they can expect to be raided.

2. They ( feds ) are deferring to State law first now so I will err on Obama's side that this dispensary has violated California's laws.

So what do we know about this dispensary? Was there some illegal traffic of weed out the door?
Was some of the members reselling to non medical people?

I don't know the details but I'm slow to condemn Obama's admin at this point.

Look what it has done in less than 100 days already.

Anyone have more information?

I say we are making progress. I am hopeful.

Jack

I see MPP has something to say.

They may be saying the DEA is trying to test Obama.

This certainly has me second guessing my position.

I want to believe.

----------------

Dear Jack:

Yesterday, armed DEA agents stormed into Emmalyn's California Cannabis Clinic, a licensed medical marijuana facility in San Francisco. We have very few details at this point but MPP is concerned that the DEA may be testing the resolve of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, who recently announced a major shift in U.S. medical marijuana

-----------------

Any info I get I will update

I'm calling but it only rings once then hangs up 415 861 1000

Now I'm wondering what is going on.

J

JackTheGrower

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder

202 514 7566 -

Closed now but I'm calling tomorrow.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Keep on callin, JTG :D I am 3000 miles away, and have no idea how that or any other dispensary operates, what the political climate is area to are, etc... But someone said this about Marc Emory one time, and it stuck:
(...on Marc Emory Vs. the DEA) "Don't get into a pissing contest with a monster with 10,000 dicks."

If the place was growing a basement full of bud because they bought up people's recco's for a pound a year, AND turning a profit, they are asking to be fukked with.

I want to believe too - dood's initials are BHO - but "Show me the money!!" :D

BUDOGHI

Obama Said WHAT

Obama Said WHAT

Wake up Folks the war on drugs is still being fought. As a victim of this war for over thirty years I've observed one thing about politicians, they word their promises carefully and keep them only long enough to get your vote.

Kush09

It appears Obama has broken yet ANOTHER promise. I am very unhappy about the way he appears to have lied and misled us!

outdoe

Here we go.
First, you need to read the post again, or have someone else read it for you.
Second, if you want to go there, Bush was president, and they did not get busted.
Third, that's not at all what I was saying. You missed the point entirely.:wallbash:
Put the fucking kool aid down, and listen.
Bush stated his position, right or wrong.
Obama, is intentionally being deceptive on the issue and misleading you. He made a very vague statement (actually his AG did) that "could" have been interpreted in many ways, he did this because he doesn't want to upset the pro-cannabis contingency within his grass roots support, while allowing for nothing to actually change. If you really comprehend what the position of the administration said, then you would realize that they are going to continue raids, while using various half assed scape goats. All the while telling ignorant turds that aren't capable of formulating their own thoughts, that they are very accepting of MMJ, and will let by gones be by gones.
Crystal clear enough for you now.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
Now explain to me what you meant by ''PUT THE KOOL-AID DOWN''

Whats your point by saying they didnt get busted under the Bush Administration?
It wasnt there time. Thats all. The Investigations wernt completed.

Obama didnt create a task force to capture this group. If Bush was President the DEA would have done the same thing. These rules never change no matter who is president. A war on Drugs was declared. Weed will never be legalized Nation Wide. No matter how many Jails they have to build for non aggressive offenders.
McCain,Kennedy,Obama,Malcom X,Jesus,Allah,Moses, Me, You
it dosent matter. People will have a fit. They have been told for decades that weed is a drug and is bad. People were told it frys your brain. Proven Otherwise then they say it causes you to use drugs that do. Rember those commercials our parents and us have grown up watching? Propaganda. The most powerful tool. They used it and its hard to bring a full country out of that mind state. Obama would be shunned and severely critized for it. He will have no chance at a second term. He wont give that up for this small community i dont think. But then again He can talk his Ass off so its a chance he can sell it to america. But all im saying is dont expect things to change for weed. Expect the same drug busts

Freedom

why can't they just leave it alone, go raid a crack house not someones legit business, what the hell is wrong with this country. land of the free, my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.