in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2018, 05:51 AM #5461
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Just remember to learn from your failures and shortcomings IF they happen. They are not the end of the world and if you take a lesson away from them, in the end you will be a better grower.

That said, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit for what you've already done.

You're gonna make Dan proud.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:29 PM #5462
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Just remember to learn from your failures and shortcomings IF they happen. They are not the end of the world and if you take a lesson away from them, in the end you will be a better grower.

That said, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit for what you've already done.

You're gonna make Dan proud.

you got this, get to poping those seeds & finding those gems.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:49 PM #5463
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, find that frosty fire!
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 07:56 AM #5464
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
No more debates... No more beginners luck.. No more picking me up dusting me off and sending me back at it again... I have to find my own way.. Have to build my own circle in the community.. And I have to do it all for myself.. That's just the way it should be now.. This will be my last restart... If I fail and its my fault I'll walk away knowing I have given it my very best.. It's time for me to find my own path.. If growing is what I was ment to be doing it will happen right here right now.. I so love growing bud it fills my days with joy and just feels right... The type and quality of the bud I grow is unobtainable in this part of the country.. Its my medicine it kills the pain and lifts my spirits.. Allows me to live a much higher quality of life.. And I absolutely love having the Best Bud around... I'm not saying ill just quit growing altogher... I'm simply saying this is my last attempt at earning a living with the Green Goddes... Weather I'm successful or not its been Amazing to be a part of this community... Amazing to get to know so many passionate hard working and dynamic people.. To those who have helped me and supported my efforts here.. Thank you... Thank you from the bottom of my heart... You've all thrown in to make this a truly great experance.. If I am successful I will make every effort to live this life style the way Dan'sBud's lived it... He was HUMBLE, KIND, GENEROUS, COMPASSIONATE and GIVING...For I have not seen a better example in any lifestyle to follow... And that's how I will honor his memorie and this amazing Legacy he has left me...
I do believe I can and will see SUCESS because I have an ANGEL standing on my right shoulder... Right where he has been for 5 years... And I know he Beleived in me with his whole heart... And that's something special right there... I have a lot to prove to myself... And that's what this is really all about... Proving to myself that I have the ability to proudly stand on my own two feet in this Amazing Community..... Good night...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:46 PM #5465
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
RIP Dan!
TheBlaze is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:13 AM #5466
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
I'm so ready to GROW... Priority #1 from here on out.. I'm no rookie.. And I know what I need to do... Aprial 20... 420 2019 ill start spreading the love far and wide... So much to do... Whose ready to come watch the green grow...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:36 AM #5467
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Pullin up a seat
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:55 AM #5468
Aspenou812

Ok ive been doing this shit for 5 years now with ic mag... No clue why my pictures are upside down...ive done this once or twice before.... Posted in two other places just fine... IC flipped them... Here ya go... Tried to fix it... So screw it...

Old 11-21-2018, 02:19 AM #5469
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
I hear you aspen. I have to edit the slightest for them to show up right side up. I just turn the computer over when that happens lol
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2018, 03:22 AM #5470
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
I hear you aspen. I have to edit the slightest for them to show up right side up. I just turn the computer over when that happens lol
Having a really blonde day.... I etited out the orientation exif data..... FML... Too late now there in pots... Oops.... See Blond moment...