in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Honduras sativa

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Honduras sativa Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2018, 07:57 PM #271
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
@Pepé The Grower: Good eye! Yes, they're seeded, in fact I collected like 30-something huge well-mature seeds from being hit by an ethiopian and a purple honduras males... they're 3x to 4x the size of the ethiopians seeds.

Will get better macros next time.

@SolarLogos: Yesss! She's very resinous, and fragant if you sniff close. She can have an almost light dew frost early in the morning, but have really strong sun by midday, minimum 5 hours or more daily, guess that stimulates her. I'm longing for a weather change, rains stop and warm sunny days are back, inducing kind of a micro-spring in Autumn, e.g. plants flowering. Kind of micro-climate here.

Yes, I'm kind of "gauging" her hunger, had to feed something due to the rains potentially flushing the pots, so started light and increased the dosage with no clawing so far, leaving a day in between, will try two feeding molasses and organic teas.

Thanks a lot for the pointers!

Thinking on devising a kind of ghetto style poly-tent or something...
repuk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:34 AM #272
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by repuk View Post
I also went too light with feeding, but I think this girl has this golden, really yellowish color, it's been like that since the beggining.

View Image

Hairs!!! There are Hairs! and purpling going on:

View Image

Starting to smell to a superfruity mangoish something.
You must have the Colombian pheno my friend. You're a lucky guy!

Peace, God bless

Colombian pheno: It has the same growing and flowering habits than the 'mexican' pheno, but clearly stands out for having more refined, pleasant and stronger floral aromas. It also has the strongest, most balanced and complex effects, the highest THC (11.60 %) and terpene content. This line flowers frequently with beautiful purple colors (especially outdoors with colder temperatures), reminiscent trait from the old purple colombian sativa heritage, very similar to Purple Haze, but with a faster maturation and better yield.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 12:53 AM #273
ThermalRider

ThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the roughThermalRider is a jewel in the rough
Looking beautiful Repuk...! Gonna be tasty it sounds...

This is Tikal x Honduras.. Honduras Pheno.. Berries smell not quite as intense as it was but it's there..!
All the heavy lifting is done, just coasting downhill with anticipation..

[IMG][/IMG]

The Tikal leaner peach is down jarred and the smell so far has translated to the final product..
ThermalRider is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:50 PM #274
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

repuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud ofrepuk has much to be proud of
Honduras Update

She wasn't as pollinized as the Ethiopian, and has reflowered:

More purple colombian influence, yay!

Floral, musky, fruity aroma.
repuk is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:48 PM #275
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to all
Lovely stature and colors on this one repuk, well done!

"Flowers everywhere is what he sees, because he is one of Shiva's devotees"
Pepé The Grower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:35 PM #276
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
Seeds....

willydread is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:59 PM #277
repuk
Altruistic Hazeist

Before Chop...

Finally a break from the rains... will wait for it to dry a little then will come the axe!
repuk is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:54 PM #278
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the roughSolarLogos is a jewel in the rough
Purple looks like your Panama Haze. Looks tasty! I have 2 Mexican green pheno's in the greenhouse, but still covered in white hairs. Wished mine was a purple Colombian pheno. Definately can't wait to read a smoke report on this one!
Great job again.
Peace, God bless

Last edited by SolarLogos; 11-28-2018 at 05:55 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-29-2018, 12:11 AM #279
SolarLogos

Honduran Goodies

I love Honduran in the morning, it's like a jolt of caffeine for the mind, focus, introspective, creative and it's perfect for arranging my schedule for the day and getting things done (unlike some strains, where I don't get past arranging my schedule). I can get an amazing amount of work done when I smoke Honduran.

I have quite a bit coming up on a 4 month cure, so yesterday, I made Honduran infused coconut oil, doubling up on the Honduran, then used it to make chocolate. One small square will get your blood and brain racing.
Today, I made Honduran bubble hash from the same batch of Honduran. Anyway, I think I'll be starting my mornings each day for a while with some hash and chocolate with my coffee
Peace, God bless

Last edited by SolarLogos; 11-29-2018 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: typo

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:58 PM #280
SolarLogos

These are two clones of the Honduran, Green Mexican Pheno that are still in the greenhouse. I also let nature flip these into flower. It could be a January harvest? I crossed both of their lower branches with my male Honduran, as well as with my male Malawi. I have already harvested some Honduran seeds and the Malawi x Honduran I also pollinated my Thai leaning GT with the Honduran male, seeds harvested. I hope to find time to grow some of those out next year. It's always fun and interesting to see what comes out.

Peace, God bless

4 members found this post helpful.