Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
One for the newbs: cheap and simple hydro, but very effective Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2017, 02:47 AM #611
iwade4fish

iwade4fish is on a distinguished road
fish keeping guy here... the deeper the water in the container, the harder it is for your pump to counteract that pressure to get ir to the bubbler. i recommend a cheap ($35) linear piston air pump with a gang-line(6 outlets): moves alot of air, slight noise issue that can be fixed by suspending it with bungy chords
iwade4fish is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2017, 04:21 PM #612
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetFlora View Post
While I have used DWC successfully, I much prefer a simple F & D. Having an outboard rez simplifies adding/changing nutes, checking pH, AND keeping temps cool
Root pic is from my current 3 g bubble bucket. Note my roots are all coming from the net pot instead of a few feeder roots. I transferred her to my Mini-Me F & D to make life easier
how big are the netpots??? by the way...nice grow
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2017, 06:13 PM #613
PetFlora

PetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
how big are the netpots??? by the way...nice grow

3", but once they get transferred to F & D the roots grow into ~ 12 x 12 net pot with rock to anchor the plant

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3903.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	426396Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3209.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	426397

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 01:23 AM #614
gardener60

gardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura aboutgardener60 has a spectacular aura about
My first grow.

1 members found this post helpful.