Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt feminized limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt feminized limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2018, 05:26 PM #61
NativeRedman

NativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi NativeRedman,

Thanks for sharing pics of the whole plant!
Really beautiful and healthy plant you had there.
Wish she had enough time to ripen properly before the harvest.
How did she end up ?
Thank you dubi! The two I had going ended up with half pound each roughly could have been better but I have no complaints. Great genetics that produced some sweet musky smelling buds hard to describe the smell but I really like it. The high is very relaxing kind of a classic pot high I would say. If done to their full potential would have been a knock out super strong high for sure. I have cuts from them being run inside that already have super dense heavy buds I will get pictures of them at some point
NativeRedman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:44 PM #62
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks for the feedback NativeRedman

Glad to hear they yielded well and produced strong and relaxing effects.
Musky skunky aromas are unmistakable aromas from Black Domina.
Looking forward to see your indoor run with her!

Have a great weekend! dubi
dubi is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 01:01 PM #63
NativeRedman

NativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura aboutNativeRedman has a spectacular aura about
My keeper pheno
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_050203.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	473115 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181009_185721.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	473116

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:39 AM #64
40degsouth

40degsouth will become famous soon enough
Hi everyone, got my first Ace in the hole��.......well three really. All the girls pulled through and did really well on fourteen hours of light.
About a month before scheduled planting my plan was to increase the light by 15mins a week to alow for twilight.
I noticed a preflower on the more EP leaning pheno about a week after beginning this and then another about a week later and the appearance of the nodes beginning to tighten up, so l put the light straight up to 16 hours and left it there.
Instead of planting on the first of November, l gave them a further ten days and planted on the 10th with a good watering in with a higher than normal
nitrogen feeding for a transplant.
Root development looked really good and they made full use of their two litre pots, in that, when taken out of the pot, the medium didn't fall to bits it held together, which l like to see.
One week after a deep planting, they haven't missed a beet and suffered no transplant shock and in fact actually look better now than they did at planting, l'm very happy with the first week of growth given there was no hardening off period.
Chlorophyll production is exactly on point and where it should be.
Because of the pre-flowers l had a bit of a change of plan with planting and planted this one in a 1000 with two regular Erdperts, just in case it goes into flower and the other two in 300s.
I'd just like to finish off by saying "thanks" to Syd for getting back to me and what a bummer it is when things go wrong. I to know the dizzying heights of success and the doldrum of failure but l think we learn so much more from our failures than our successes ����
Thanks for your advice on the seed department but my second order turned up a day or two after our last conversation; I'm a firm believer in taking a proactive approach to failure and accepting full responsibility for it. Because of this I'm now staring at four out of four, regular Golden Tigers and two regular Erdperts (out of five, probably old seed????��)
I'm definitely going to need help with the GTs I've never grown a 100% sativa, one of them is the most vigorous plants I've ever seen. I'll post this stuff up on the respective threads.
Cheers everyone, I've enjoyed the show,
40 ��
40degsouth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:20 PM #65
Ras Pablo

Ras Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud of
Amazing plant NativeRedman! Looks killer.

Here's the lady I have around 40 days, doing very well, good yield and hard nugs. I do really like the BD aromatics with some citrus and something close to peach aromatics. Thanks dubi!

JAH GUIDE !

R.I.P La Mano Negra, Alex
R.I.P Milo my lovely soft white snowflake
Ras Pablo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:15 PM #66
NativeRedman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Pablo View Post
Amazing plant NativeRedman! Looks killer.

Here's the lady I have around 40 days, doing very well, good yield and hard nugs. I do really like the BD aromatics with some citrus and something close to peach aromatics. Thanks dubi!

View Image

View Image
Thank you Ras Pablo I can't see your picture of the plant though for some reason

Old 11-18-2018, 03:18 PM #67
NativeRedman

Never mind I can see it now for some reason. Looking very nice! How much light is it under?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:28 AM #68
40degsouth

40degsouth will become famous soon enough
Hey all,
The more Erdpert leaning pheno has slowed in growth and started throwing pistols. She started showing signs of potassium deficiency after about ten days, which was a bit of a red flag.
It would appear the initial growth was a bit of stretch but now she's going through the whole should l or shouldn't l flower thing. I've been watering all three with a high nitrogen, liquid feed every week but even this hasn't helped make her mind up.
The other two are quite uniform in development and unless you really study the plants, for subtle differences, you won't see them.
They have both more than doubled in height and girth and are beginning to branch significantly, something the other plant isn't doing.
They have also thrown a few pistols but appear to be powering through and getting ready to go into an explosive growth phase over the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed for this anyway.
Both these girls are pushing 600mm and in my experience, a plant this big at this time of the year has the potential to grow quite big.
I was just wondering if Native Redman, Dubi, or anyone for that matter, might point out if there is anything to look out for when choosing a keeper pheno, as subjective a decision as this is. Perhaps in early stages of growth, or over the next couple of months.
Been enjoying watching some long running sativas coming down, with smoke reports.
Great to see Dubi back on the ol' keyboard, hope the hand's healing nicely. Bet you didn't feel too much pain!!
Cheers, 40!!
40degsouth is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 06:10 AM #69
kickarse

kickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of lightkickarse is a glorious beacon of light
kickarse is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.