Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2017, 02:15 AM #281
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Hardline Republicans want to tell me what I can do in my personal life. While I share some views, such as an unborn child's Right to Life, I reject allowing those smug fuckers telling me I can't pursue my own health and happiness... AND they offer no solutions to others' dilemmas!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:18 AM #282
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
how on earth has this thread survivedthe ban hammer....

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:00 AM #283
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Like Gypsy Nirvana said, sometimes the moderators enjoy a good punch and judy show.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:26 AM #284
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
this thread is supposed to be about Trump and Sessions and what that means to the marijuana movement but as usual trumps tweats and policy have takes us in another direction, hey, its not our fault, this fucking administration is like a 3 ring circus , guess who is the top clown? DUMP THE TRUMP

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:40 PM #285
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
how on earth has this thread survivedthe ban hammer....
I'm thinking this political thread has particular importance for all of us in this forum which is why it remains. It's not simply Trump bashing.

Old 03-07-2017, 03:48 PM #286
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
thread will remain ... ONLY if it stays on track... which is Cannabis... and the impact
this thread will not remain if the Bashing flourishes... either direction...
thread is for the topic at hand ... and the impact for our members...
plz stay on topic.....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM #287
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
glad the thread is still living, maybe we're all older and mellower these days
so let me gloat for a moment here
thinking about the time Sessions must be spending with his legal counsel
and they're not talking about how Sessions can live out his cannabis hate dreams
they're talking about how to avoid a perjury charge

Old 03-07-2017, 05:30 PM #288
Jhhnn
Banned

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrowone View Post
glad the thread is still living, maybe we're all older and mellower these days
so let me gloat for a moment here
thinking about the time Sessions must be spending with his legal counsel
and they're not talking about how Sessions can live out his cannabis hate dreams
they're talking about how to avoid a perjury charge
Unfortunately, it's like a lot of things- Who's gonna bust him? Trump took the heat off from the Media with his bullshit wiretapping claim (they went for the shiny object) which has dominated the news cycle. His Repub cronies in the Senate wouldn't bust him for eating a live baby on national TV. They'll all just keep piling on more lies of the post-truth variety until this one is at the bottom of the pile. It's how Trump won the election & the plan for the future, too.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:10 PM #289
Zeez
Try to Make It Real Compared to What

Zeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond repute
Try to make it real compared to what.

Here in Mass the No On 4 was funded by the competition for your buzz dollar. Big contributors included Pharma (don't want to hurt the opioid biz), Booze, and the church. There was one exception, Sheldon Adelson who is a 24 billionaire from Vegas. He lost a kid to H and gave $1,000,000.00 to No On 4 in Massachusetts.

On the national level, don't think that ol' Jeff is making his stand for altruistic reasons. Once again it's all about the few controlling the many and the reason they want to do that is $$ and greed. As usual, it's much easier to knock this one off at the national level with some big cash. Hard to believe they still get away with this monkey business but they do and they get rich. Follow the money.

Last edited by Zeez; 03-07-2017 at 06:22 PM..

Old 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM #290
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
Unfortunately, it's like a lot of things- Who's gonna bust him? Trump took the heat off from the Media with his bullshit wiretapping claim (they went for the shiny object) which has dominated the news cycle. His Repub cronies in the Senate wouldn't bust him for eating a live baby on national TV. They'll all just keep piling on more lies of the post-truth variety until this one is at the bottom of the pile. It's how Trump won the election & the plan for the future, too.
maybe, maybe not
who was going to bust Nixon? but it happened
i think perjury would be a DOJ task, but not certain
someone has to sign off saying there's insufficient proof
but there's a synergy here, Russia is involved here up to its neck
and that could be worse than eating the live baby

Thread Closed