What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your own Homepage and Guestbook

G

We have a new addition at ICMag... your profile page now includes a guestbook and a homepage.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=2080

In your UserCP you now have the following two options under the "Settings and Options" Menu:

Webpage Content
Guestbook Settings

Webpage Content:
This is where you can edit your "homepage".

You can edit in HTML or you can edit in vBcode, you can NOT use both.
There is a button to the right of the edit panel to switch between vBcode and HTML modes.

Guestbook Settings:
This is where you can edit the way your guestbook works.

Guestbook ON/OFF - Enable/Disable Guestbook
Guestbook Position - Where on profile page Guestbook resides (left, right, center, etc)
Notification Option - Notification for guestbook entry (pm, email, none)
Display Smilies - Allow/Disallow smilies in guestbook entries
Show Avatar - Show/Dont Show user's avatar in guestbook entry

If there are any questions on the use of this, lets try to keep them to this thread :D thanks.

G

That's a nice webpage you made GL, hey how'd you guys put the pics in there ?

perdy please?

in html mode use <*img src="http://url to pic">
take out the * after <

im vbcode mode you can just use the img tags like in the forums.

Dr. D

Veteran
just looked and mine is gone too :confused: guestbook settings are there but webpage content is gone?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Bump, bump, bump,
Just thought about my home page now and went to try and update it, but it's gone. I'm sure there's a good reason, but no-one has said anything, so using the search feature (after checking if sleepy or dg's was still intact) I found this thread.
Wondered if it went sometime around the hardrive switch over or if there was another reason.

G

Hey GL, the vB Code isn't working for inserting pics into my webpage :eek: All it shows is the url to the pic...can you fix that for me? Thanks! :yes:

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Is there a shortcut button visible in users posts to click and see their webpage?

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
^^^yes, leftclick on the users name, and if he got a homepage, it will be listed in a little scrool down menu (like Sleepy for example)

rgds, kov

Latest posts

Latest posts