What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isis female members returning to the UK?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Could there be an ulterior reason? Future Prime Minister? Long game I know.
Either way I’m glad he has spoken out of late as like you say others won’t or can’t. You’ve got to wonder what the world is coming to when people can’t make the same logic-based comments because they’re not the right colour! Cat amongst the pigeons I know. That said I do recall he was accused of racism not so long ago for the wording he used to describe certain incidents in the North of the country. Political correctness gone mad. He’s only applying common sense & saying what most of us are thinking.

We’ll see if the media keeps following the story. If it gets dropped from public eye she’ll probably be allowed back in!
Wouldn't surprise me.

Paul Rose (a mbr of the FLQ) was exhile to Cuba in 1970. Now he is a mbr of the Quebec NDP caucus.

Dog Star

Veteran
Dog Star
With due respect,,
Nobody is critical of the Kurds or people who fought with Kurds except the Turkish obviously,,
It’s all about unrepentant isis members male and female being allowed back into the country’s they hate and detest, s2

I think Assad personaly gived EU,USA and UK like some curse when
he sayed that they look good on what people they made friends..

now this curse unveils in a way that people of this goverments are
not happy with who coming back home..

i can understand its not some great deal to sees them at home
but a fact is that they are your citizens and was travel to Syria
to fight Assad or support fighters that was fight Assad and Russian
interests at Middle East..

Am not disrespectfull,i just sees that facts and truth is not accepted
inside Westerner mindset..

Can you tell me who create ISIS and with who they fighted??
Also why support for Al qaida groups when on global plane this
democratic lands are like against terrorism...??

So fruits of your politicians come at home... and off course you
dont like it.. didnt you need to raise a voice a bit earlier??

This kind of questions bother me.. and i sees same in mine country
that is inside EU... am bet we will also have come back from this
ISIS fighters that was go in Syria but somehow am not afraid
of them cause i know that mine goverment sells thousends
tons of weapons to Saudis that is main sponsor of terrorism
in Syria.. so i sees them as friends of mine goverment... :biggrin:

Also other EU and UK goverments was play "ball"... but they loosed
as Russians was bomb a shit out of ISIS and others groups..

so ones that create terrorists doesnt need to be afraid of them,
arent they..??

Now made your homework and look good who created those mess..
with all due respect.. ;D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes,,
They were citizens of many EU country’s but for me ,,they gave up those rights when they decided to join a death cult,,
Very simple,,,if they want to live in a caliphate then good luck but don’t expect to come back because it went pear shaped,,
Dog Star I gave up homework at aged 15 but at 55 now I warmly accept anything you would like me to read lol,,,s2,

Dog Star

Veteran
People look for evil all around self and they search for devil to destroy him..

somehow after all this years of fighting and again maniacal search for new evil
we encounter that evil survives very good and becomes only stronger..

you can sees that in energy frequention of people lately,they become more and
more mad,their actions are totaly out of mind while in same time they pretend
they are a good ones.. like always are other guilty,and this goes from begging
of a World.. you remember that for Eve a snake was guilty.. and for Adam a
Eve was guilty... so a humans have problems to accept true responsibility
of their own actions..

Its not a consciouss road.. specialy cause of man think about self that he is a
smart being and consciouss one..

If i will give you advice what to read that will be Wise Solomon Sayings that are
inside Old Testament.. he was one of smartest if not the smartest from human kind
so it will be good to soak some of his wisdom to have better judgment
on self and others..

Amazing advices if you search for wisdom.. but you need to exclude your personal
ego while you will reading and soaking a knowledge,otherway you will not understand
nothing cause its hidded from those ones that push their own ego infront of God
wisdom..

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
People look for evil all around self and they search for devil to destroy him..

somehow after all this years of fighting and again maniacal search for new evil
we encounter that evil survives very good and becomes only stronger..

you can sees that in energy frequention of people lately,they become more and
more mad,their actions are totaly out of mind while in same time they pretend
they are a good ones.. like always are other guilty,and this goes from begging
of a World.. you remember that for Eve a snake was guilty.. and for Adam a
Eve was guilty... so a humans have problems to accept true responsibility
of their own actions..

Its not a consciouss road.. specialy cause of man think about self that he is a
smart being and consciouss one..

If i will give you advice what to read that will be Wise Solomon Sayings that are
inside Old Testament.. he was one of smartest if not the smartest from human kind
so it will be good to soak some of his wisdom to have better judgment
on self and others..

Amazing advices if you search for wisdom.. but you need to exclude your personal
ego while you will reading and soaking a knowledge,otherway you will not understand
nothing cause its hidded from those ones that push their own ego infront of God
wisdom..
It's called social engineering!

Dog Star

Veteran
Agree Switcher56 with you,didnt know what this term means so i googled and i sees
your reply is correct one..,thanx for understanding me in proper way and for giving me more wide knowledge..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)

Techniques and terms

All social engineering techniques are based on specific attributes of human decision-making known as cognitive biases.[6] These biases, sometimes called "bugs in the human hardware", are exploited in various combinations to create attack techniques, some of which are listed below. The attacks used in social engineering can be used to steal employees' confidential information. The most common type of social engineering happens over the phone. Other examples of social engineering attacks are criminals posing as exterminators, fire marshals and technicians to go unnoticed as they steal company secrets.

One example of social engineering is an individual who walks into a building and posts an official-looking announcement to the company bulletin that says the number for the help desk has changed. So, when employees call for help the individual asks them for their passwords and IDs thereby gaining the ability to access the company's private information. Another example of social engineering would be that the hacker contacts the target on a social networking site and starts a conversation with the target. Gradually the hacker gains the trust of the target and then uses that trust to get access to sensitive information like password or bank account details.[citation needed]

Social engineering relies heavily on the 6 principles of influence established by Robert Cialdini. Cialdini's theory of influence is based on six key principles: reciprocity, commitment and consistency, social proof, authority, liking, scarcity.

Six key principles
Reciprocity – People tend to return a favor, thus the pervasiveness of free samples in marketing. In his conferences, he often uses the example of Ethiopia providing thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid to Mexico just after the 1985 earthquake, despite Ethiopia suffering from a crippling famine and civil war at the time. Ethiopia had been reciprocating for the diplomatic support Mexico provided when Italy invaded Ethiopia in 1935. The good cop/bad cop strategy is also based on this principle.
Commitment and consistency – If people commit, orally or in writing, to an idea or goal, they are more likely to honor that commitment because of establishing that idea or goal as being congruent with their self-image. Even if the original incentive or motivation is removed after they have already agreed, they will continue to honor the agreement. Cialdini notes Chinese brainwashing of American prisoners of war to rewrite their self-image and gain automatic unenforced compliance. Another example is marketers make you close popups by saying “I’ll sign up later” or "No thanks, I prefer not making money”.
Social proof – People will do things that they see other people are doing. For example, in one experiment, one or more confederates would look up into the sky; bystanders would then look up into the sky to see what they were seeing. At one point this experiment aborted, as so many people were looking up that they stopped traffic. See conformity, and the Asch conformity experiments.
Authority – People will tend to obey authority figures, even if they are asked to perform objectionable acts. Cialdini cites incidents such as the Milgram experiments in the early 1960s and the My Lai massacre.
Liking – People are easily persuaded by other people that they like. Cialdini cites the marketing of Tupperware in what might now be called viral marketing. People were more likely to buy if they liked the person selling it to them. Some of the many biases favoring more attractive people are discussed. See physical attractiveness stereotype.
Scarcity – Perceived scarcity will generate demand. For example, saying offers are available for a "limited time only" encourages sales.

I may be a 24\7 asshat, but -

I may be a 24\7 asshat, but -

Yes,,
They were citizens of many EU country’s but for me ,,they gave up those rights when they decided to join a death cult,,
Very simple,,,if they want to live in a caliphate then good luck but don’t expect to come back because it went pear shaped,,
Dog Star I gave up homework at aged 15 but at 55 now I warmly accept anything you would like me to read lol,,,s2,

I'm with you 944. Serious situation...

If you let her back in, you're going to have to pay for her and her little monster one way or another. When I read her sob story on the BBC I thought, fuck her, buh bye Shamima!:moon:

Now her parents are saying the baby has a right to this and that? I'm completely lost by self-serving dorks like them. I thought it's mom had been the one to take both hers and her children's rights away by leaving? She had a nice safe place to raise a child where she was in the UK, but she made a decision that it wasn't good enough for her. If I were her parents I'd be HIDING, not running my shit to reporters:laughing:

To leave, or not to leave, to be Daesh's bitch, tis a grey area?!

Amusements and my opinion aside, I do know one thing about this case as fact; In this age of equal rights for all, she should be treated like a male would be, that travelled to a warzone, to conspire with a known terrorist organization - the last thing I am is sexist:tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes,,

Here is something more for you to read... hope you get how this
is connected with thematic of your thread and it need to bothers
you..

also hope you know to read "between a lines" to understand
what Trump wished to say...

https://www.rt.com/news/451652-trump-threat-europe-isis/

i know this is article from Russian newspapers but i was lazy to
google for some Western mass media articles on same theme
tough i belive they tell same...

Now you will better understand mine previous posts...

:tiphat:

Buh Bye Shamima!

Buh Bye Shamima!

At least someone, somwhere gets it right. Sometimes...bless Great Britain:thank you:

"Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship":woohoo:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47299907

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news but get the feeling that this is not over and has only just started,,,
So she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh so that should fit her nicely,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been over to Tower Hamlets today,,
Chatting with my sisters Pakistani and Bangladeshi neighbours,,,
There a lot of very angry Muslims regarding this sow and at this moment in time maybe it’s better she don’t come back with so much anger towards her from the community ,,,
,who have virtually no sympathy for her
Her and her family might face some potentially very very violent confrontations so
better she don’t come back,,
I really don’t want her family battered because of her perceived arrogance and total lack of empathy or regret but we all know “ karma can be bitch”,,,,,s2

Good news but get the feeling that this is not over and has only just started,,,
So she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh so that should fit her nicely,,s2

It better be over. Don't fudge this up...this has nothing to do with her race or religion, not in my eyes. There's those 2 Yankee brides, one of them has dual Canadian citizenship, the white one. She can rot somewhere else too, we don't want her...fuck her:moon:

After all, there weren't enough opportunities in the UK for Shamima, remember. Better off to go start a family in a desert warzone, fer shur:laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh - you mean the 23,000 (low estimate) - who happened to come along with the millions of other replacement migrants - who happen to believe in a toxic ideology - toxic against western freedoms and liberty's - and we are all supposed to live happily ever after?

now if we could just get rid of the other 23000 jihadis in the uk

T

Teddybrae

I was going to quote a post above but decided not to link my self with it.

Englishmen, I 'm really surprised at the depth of negative feeling you express against these women. Now, I don't live with the Cultural melange you fellows in the UK do, but where's Tolerance? And are you sure you just don't like women in general when you heap it on these women's heads? Is this Sexism I 'm reading?

(Are you sure?)

But I see this morning that Corben does not agree with most of you.

And isn't it amazing that the Parties are starting to devolve? Defections here, defections there ... (Democracy under pressure.)

And in the EU Juncker has Brexit Fatigue!

Poor tired bugger ...

St. Phatty

now if we could just get rid of the other 23000 jihadis in the uk

You mean the British troops whom, with their American counterparts, go around the world Murdering innocent civilians, in the name of a War on Terror, designed only to subdue whoever Israel decides they don't like ?

I think there's more than 23,000 British Terror War Terrorists.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to quote a post above but decided not to link my self with it.

Englishmen, I 'm really surprised at the depth of negative feeling you express against these women. Now, I don't live with the Cultural melange you fellows in the UK do, but where's Tolerance? And are you sure you just don't like women in general when you heap it on these women's heads? Is this Sexism I 'm reading?

(Are you sure?)

But I see this morning that Corben does not agree with most of you.

And isn't it amazing that the Parties are starting to devolve? Defections here, defections there ... (Democracy under pressure.)

And in the EU Juncker has Brexit Fatigue!

Poor tired bugger ...

Before you judge our feelings Teddy,,,just to remind you a poll has nearly 80% of uk residents don’t want her,,,
I suggest you read the comments from her own family,,,
How many have Oz taken back?
Or are they all sent to Australia’s Guantanamo bay just near Papua New Guinea I believe,,,
Stones and glass houses and all that mate ,,
Lots of Country’s own backyards need sorting before you criticise ours,,:tiphat:,,,s2

kushedy

[FONT=&quot]I think the vast majority of UK residents feel this way about all men & woman who left the country to support Isis. For UK residents the gender is irrelevant.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The media probably picked this up & ran with it because she is/was a young pregnant female. The media is very anti-male these days & very pro-female. If it were a young man, obviously not pregnant it wouldn’t pull any heart strings & would have caused even more of a white wash of diss-approval which would have been over & done with quite quickly. Less profitable for the news companies.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It’s not like she has done herself any favours in any of the interviews she has taken part in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also heard somewhere that her father had at one point been arrested for belonging to some sort of extremist group so it’s not surprising that she turned out the way she did. The last I heard the family were angling for the return of their daughter’s new-born son & the powers that be were suggesting that the son should be classed as a UK citizen. I’m not sure how that works since he was conceived & born outside of the UK by someone who has been stripped of citizenship.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are the family likely to do a better job of raising this child? Considering they did such a bang-up job with their first one![/FONT]