What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vice President Trump

Gry

Always was amazed at the number of 'foundations' that are used to feed paychecks to
loyal members.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
IIRC, Agnew ways the last “Republican in office” to RESIGN from office due to his own scandal...these days, they just announce they’re ‘doing GAWD’s work’ and get cheered and funded for another go at the public trough

don't forget Tricky Dick. he hung on long enough to get Ford into position to pardon him.

Blu3Kush

It didn't even take 24 hours for some newbie to try to flip the convo to Hillary. C'mon, bro, that's a rookie move.:laughing:
What does me being ranked as a newbie on this site have to do with me giving my opinion on something political? I don't see how me using Hillary as an example to explain my point is me trying to change the convo.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yes, but Slick willy skated, Ted Kennedy was held in high esteem (Chappaquiddick). Yes, Hillary too (for now). Nobody bats 1000 over time but their % of prison terms is nothing compared to what probably should be many. I'd say they're batting well over 920% and if you count stolen bases (money skimmed to themselves) they are All Star Teams... the Rs and the Ds.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
They're all (an some of you too) pissed at Trump cause he made them look like fools. Screw the employment figures, stock market (no it wasnt obama) and slowing war deployments, he's still a target. Lets get someone in there that will raise taxes and 'fix' everything. How noble... but BS.

I'll say it again, they ARE the 1% elite that they talk about but the conversation is never about them. In Venezuela, only the elite eat, everyone else eats promises..

Wendull C.

Veteran
All the while "yelling racist"!!!! When they infact have shown how racist they are. Against whites though so its okay.

I always have said Hillary Clinton is the finest criminal I have ever seen on TV or read about. That woman really has her shit wired tight. Bill seems pretty adept too, and like he is enjoying it much more.

Latest posts

Latest posts