What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BioBizz formula change?

G

I have been looking at using some of the bloom after reading some recommendations and have found the bloom in different strength bottles like its changed. Seems its 1-2-2 now but before it was more like 1-7-3 or something. Plus on Amazon it shows a couple of completely different style labels like there is a copy cat version as well?

Can any regular users of BioBizz clear up the confusion?

I was comparing and considering instead buying some Neptune's Harvest Rose & Flowering 2-6-4 and am on the fence since the newer BioBizz seems to have changed.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
That's pretty balanced in meq. .07-.2-.06. I bet your other micros and calcium balance well enough. I don't use that line but it looks fine to me. Are you in soil or soilless? Have you tried the new formulation?

Americangrower

Veteran
They change their labels over a year ago, maybe 2 years. The original label bottles are old stock. BioBizz said shelf-life is about a year and told me best not to buy old stock. I bought the old stock topmax since it was 1/2 the price. Worked great but that was like 8 months ago.

G

They change their labels over a year ago, maybe 2 years. The original label bottles are old stock. BioBizz said shelf-life is about a year and told me best not to buy old stock. I bought the old stock topmax since it was 1/2 the price. Worked great but that was like 8 months ago.
So did they change the mix or change results after new testing? I seem to have found a couple more differing brands with similar changes maybe.

I still have and am using some Dr.Earth Flower Girl Bud & Bloom liquid which is label rated as 1-9-2. Im almost out. The same product (?) now on their website is labeled as 1-2-1.

I have used it last grow and it seems to be a good fert but as a layman Im not sure why the labels changed. I do not understand why a company would either change their mix that much what is the reason??

Higher P for bloom is a proven given and Im not sure why these two at least now post lower P levels for bloom products.

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm not 100% sure. I know they have change it through the years, but not sure if numbers are a result of diff testing now or if it has less pk. I only use bloom/topmax, I use organic gem (fish/kelp) for the entire grow and bloom plus cal mag. Plus a PK booster.

I noticed no diff in the new bio bizz bloom.

If I was guessing I would say they lessened the mix so people buy their newer additives. You know how the bizz is..

R

Rab.C

i am going to try bio bizz nutrients and soil next grow. coco does my nut in

Cvh

Supermod
The last Biobizz Bloom bottle I bought had a NPK of 2-7-4. That was 2 years or so ago.
Can someone post a picture of a label with a different concentration?

CBDman

I have sent Biobizz an email.
If they get back at me, I'll post it into this thread.

@steward169, thanks for the link.
The price is also incredibly high of the link you sent me. I see them listed at around 8€ here in the EU.
https://onlinetopgarden.com/en/nutrition-supplements/biobizz-bio-bloom-1ltr

good thing

i have buy new stock in my local store and this is 2-7-4
The growshop i buy from is real authorized seller. very serious.
This shop run out the bloom and fish a month ago, i needed wait couple days for restock before christmas.

the seller from AMAZON that is linked here has pictures with different NPK. The 5 litre got 2-7-4
maybe old picture?

I DONT KNOW

good that Cvh has contacted BIOBIZZ self

G

Heads up to all. Looks like PlanetNatural is going under since the website says the domain and business is for sale.
They have some killer prices and I ordered small bottle of TopMax. $28. Cheapest I’ve seen it. They are out of 1 litter bottles of bloom but have 5 liter.
Looks like a going out of business sale in progress maybe.

Latest posts

Latest posts