What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why Do ALIENS only abduct white people?

Dog Star

Veteran
Even better is that Zeta Reticuli star is same class as our Sun... its 5859K almost same
as our Helios who is 5772K... also not so far away from us,just 39 light years..

Maybe when they mount James Webb telescope we will know more about them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qjiQwD7VCI

Sun Ra Arkestra - Face the Music / Space is the Place

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Advancing societies abandon survival of the fittest. Weakening their gene pool. With the eventual outcome that breeding becomes impossible. I mean, literally their knobs fall off.

So the little grey men head out into space, with one of their greatest goals to fix their gene pool. So they get two choices. Either use genes to get a substantial penis, Or genes that won't stand out so much in action-man world. Where underwear has become optional.

Another view might be where we stand on an evolutionary scale. Neanderthal man precedes us. These are the genes we left behind. I'm not convinced these genes would interest aliens. Looking around, the furthest from that I see are the flatter faced people. Traditionally they copy though, not lead. And have a small penis. So again, maybe not the genes your going to pursue first. The aliens want to be German. Manufacturing/design/diplomacy/average endowment. For building fast and reliable spaceships, with some credibility.

St. Phatty

So the little grey men head out into space, with one of their greatest goals to fix their gene pool. So they get two choices. Either use genes to get a substantial penis, Or genes that won't stand out so much in action-man world. Where underwear has become optional.

The greys are lightweight organic machines.

They are engineered to withstand the ridiculously high acceleration of the craft they ride in.

That acceleration would crush most humanoids.

God knows how ET (the humanoids) manufacture the Greys.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: It was easy really, the Greys (and others) as mentioned, have to be ultra light weight so they were created to come to us as 'thought forms' and only some of us are advanced enough to be able to see them.:tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... and now that I think about it, how come it's only White people who see aliens, why no reports from Black people???:smoky::whistling:

St. Phatty

:laughing: It was easy really, the Greys (and others) as mentioned, have to be ultra light weight so they were created to come to us as 'thought forms' and only some of us are advanced enough to be able to see them.:tiphat:

NO OFFENSE, but to them you and I are redworms.

Smart redworms with legs and arms, but like cavemen, seeing their first iPhone or Drone or whatever.

The Greys let themselves be seen.

I don't know if it has anything to do with how 'advanced' we are.

I observe that it does have something to do with, whether or not you really wish for such an encounter.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Ever since I was a child I used to look up into the night sky and ask my people to come and take me home. Not sure why I have always felt like this but it's been a lifetime of it.
I guess I just don't feel like I belong here.

Gry

Was neat spotting Sputnik the first time.

Grand Funk Railroad running...

T

Teddybrae

Yeah Man!!! My Dad woke me up and we went outside to see the Sputnik pass over. Not thrilling. No accompanying music which would have been classical anyway. My old man could barely drive a car but he was mad keen on the idea of flying. He was English of course!

Was neat spotting Sputnik the first time.

Grand Funk Railroad running...

G

What about calypso louie farrakhan and his trip to the mother ship ??

St. Phatty

I think the Humanoid ET's like Reggae music, some of them.

If the ET's felt like a trip through Jamaica during Bob Marley's time, do you really think they'd just pass up a chance to meet the man ?!

NO WAY.

Maybe the Aliens only abduct White People, because the black people are smart enough to party with the Aliens ?

Which sort of indicates that the Aliens might like crack cocaine.

God it's amazing where Logic can lead us !!! :woohoo:

TruffleButler

White people live in an alternate reality. Even done business with one? Better bring a tape recorder. What you say and what they hear are remixed by their alternate reality.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Maybe its because Sci-Fi is the largest selling fictional book genre, and white people know how to make that fuckin loot.

It's not only white people. There has been a supposed alien siting and abduction case in Brazil...This allegedly happened to a local brown person... The indigenous people of Australia only make up around 3.3 percent of the population...So the odds on someone taken /abducted that's indigenous would be quiet low. Other than that maybe they are not technically innovative or interesting to an advanced society of beings...Is what it is.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
White people live in an alternate reality. Even done business with one? Better bring a tape recorder. What you say and what they hear are remixed by their alternate reality.

I've met a lot of people who hear what they want instead of what you say to them. Some of them are white, most of em are women :tiphat:

St. Phatty

This seems relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVmGhxYrkug

Followed up with possibly the best analysis of the footage that was released just a couple weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRlWmk6p-w

That flying vehicle is just a lightweight nuclear reactor

with a little ion propulsion

and my cat pilots it.

Here he is eating Mozzarella cheeeese

preparing for his journey

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_180405_+_Mozza.jpg
    IMG_20190131_180405_+_Mozza.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27

rod58

it's got to be a taste thing !
like during the 1800's Palmer River goldrush in far north Queensland { au} when 10's of thousands of chinese came to find their fortune . The local indigenous lot captured and ate quite a few of them because , in their words , they tasted better than the europeans ,..grain fed !