What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump associate Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes,, all that “ I will never betray our President “ stank of a man who I say “ protesth too
much “ and he will dime Trump out in a second when the time comes,
These sort people can’t do prison unless it’s one of those country club ones like at the end
of wolf of wall st,,,s2

Badfishy1

Yes,, all that “ I will never betray our President “ stank of a man who I say “ protesth too
much “ and he will dime Trump out in a second when the time comes,
These sort people can’t do prison unless it’s one of those country club ones like at the end
of wolf of wall st,,,s2

No, they won’t do prison Bc they are being targeted as pressure on Trump. He will pardon and all will be well for Trump and Co. The brass of the 3 letter agencies? Yeah not so well

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All a bunch-a 1%'ers making some sorta soap opera for you to follow - no-one is headed for the guillotine - so it'll be a crap ending - a round of golf - and tea and scones in the club-house most probably.

Gry

Learned from solid republicans from the Nixon era. "The respect is due to the office, not the man who sits within it"

Gypsy paid attention along way. "They are going to going to go enjoy a nice meal".
As for us, well, we get to deal with a bitter harvest planted before our time.

Soap opera is an accurate description.
Those pardoned in this administration will be the deck stackers that show up
in future administrations.

'Boogieman'

Stone always wanted to be a martyr for the Republican party. He will probably do his time if convicted. He wants to be remembered as the gangster of the Republican party, and he knows if he turns on Trump his image is gone. Also this will play right into another narrative Stone has claimed for years that the government is trying to silence people like him and Alex Jones.

Badfishy1

Stone always wanted to be a martyr for the Republican party. He will probably do his time if convicted. He wants to be remembered as the gangster of the Republican party, and he knows if he turns on Trump his image is gone. Also this will play right into another narrative Stone has claimed for years that the government is trying to silence people like him and Alex Jones.

Not sure about your republican martyr claim but I guess anything is possible. Unfortunately for him, what will be remembered about his situation will be the actions of the FBI. Him lying about WL communications will never outshine the fact the FBI kicked down his door as CNN filmed it.

Badfishy1

Learned from solid republicans from the Nixon era. "The respect is due to the office, not the man who sits within it"

Gypsy paid attention along way. "They are going to going to go enjoy a nice meal".
As for us, well, we get to deal with a bitter harvest planted before our time.

Soap opera is an accurate description.
Those pardoned in this administration will be the deck stackers that show up
in future administrations.

A little confused sir as to how the pardons THIS administration will be the reference point for future pardons... Bush (x2) Clinton and Obama had their fair share of shady at best pardons. I guess the difference being the Zionist controlled media has for the past 2 years programmed half this country to throw logic away and repeat the same Drumpf is bad don’t look at us fucking you narrative

St. Phatty

Ray Donovan is on MARS !!!

which actor is he protecting this time ?

oops wrong thread.

Watching The Last Days on Mars.

Somehow I have a feeling that Mr. Stone won't have access to Netflix DVD or Streaming plans in his new domicile.

Gry

A little confused sir as to how the pardons THIS administration will be the reference point for future pardons... Bush (x2) Clinton and Obama had their fair share of shady at best pardons. I guess the difference being the Zionist controlled media has for the past 2 years programmed half this country to throw logic away and repeat the same Drumpf is bad don’t look at us fucking you narrative

Simple regulatory capture, with the result being an increasing
level of corruption with each successive cycle.
May be mistaken, but think
were we to rearrange the sequencing
of administrations the result would be little
different.
Wish my response could be.

Badfishy1

Simple regulatory capture, with the result being an increasing
level of corruption with each successive cycle.
May be mistaken, but think
were we to rearrange the sequencing
of administrations the result would be little
different.
Wish my response could be.

Noted

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
BOOM!! Mueller IN PANIC MODE As Stone Unknowingly ADMITS One UNBELIEVABLE THING Over His Indictment!

[YOUTUBEIF]kDSsz1ATFvo[/YOUTUBEIF]

well, thats a spirited, coherent defense, time will tell...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Now that shit right there is funny, I don't care who you are!

yeah, Mueller has never panicked in his life. they don't give (or did not use to) jobs like that to folks that worry much less panic, lol. but then, presidents did not use to expect ring-kissing & loyalty from people that held jobs in law enforcement either...:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Can't wait to see how cocky and loud mouthed Stone is when his lawyers give him the reality check that he is facing some serious time. The best part is the Manafort moment when he realizes that trump is in it for trump, there will be no pardon or support for his ol' buddy.

St. Phatty

Can't wait to see how cocky and loud mouthed Stone is when his lawyers give him the reality check that he is facing some serious time. The best part is the Manafort moment when he realizes that trump is in it for trump, there will be no pardon or support for his ol' buddy.

Do all these people (Cohen, Stone) have criminal testimony naming Trump ?

https://odds.watch/trump

30.77% chance of Trump not finishing his first term

based on betting websites

which may be about as reliable as Trump himself.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... Holy shit i laughed at that video of him throwing up the nixon victory sign. His whole comic book villain persona is awesome. He would be my favorite pro wrassler.

To me they all look like they're out of a John Waters movie, or maybe a Fellini.

...... and did y'all see Steve Martin do his Stone impression on SNL last nite???:biggrin:

........... I have to wonder how many movies this caper is going to spawn in the future and whether they'll be comedies or tragedies.

Latest posts

Latest posts