What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

Congrats man. The rest will be dry by the time u get to it LOL.

Sounds like u GNA hit 10 or more each or wat u thinking ? Beautiful plants great job

I have fully gave up on guessing but ypyr assumptions are close just started open baging for cure ( 55 gallon trash bag closed slightly ) . 2 more days and I will be done with the first girl .

I have more then enough of the Ancestrial skunk x south mtf if you are downto try for next year ?

caliprop215

Veteran
I have fully gave up on guessing but ypyr assumptions are close just started open baging for cure ( 55 gallon trash bag closed slightly ) . 2 more days and I will be done with the first girl .

I have more then enough of the Ancestrial skunk x south mtf if you are downto try for next year ?

Have u grown it yet? Got any pics

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
beautiful region...nice garden....flowers look great....unreal the beating mtf took, but sounds like the old Timex watch ads......

any fav...?

thanks for sharing......
ganj on.....

Dankwolf

Triming sucks

Triming sucks

1 tote down many bags to go lol.

1 full Tote of south mtf down

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Some,of the bags to go (ran out of room so over flow stored in the shower lol ).

picture.php

Dankwolf

Dry pics

Dry pics

Cotton candy: vary nice and overwhelming skunk smell and taste . lite notes of diesel and lastly sour.
Still my favorite she at last 3 hours old school creeper.

picture.php

Affie : strong rotting fruit smell with skunk leather and coffee undertones .hits like a ton of bricks last 1.5 hours max. traditional indica effects a lot like guerilla glue but sweeter.

picture.php

South mtg : strong dirty hippie smell with under tones of frankensense , wet dog/carpet /putouly
Not enough reviews to say much else about her yet.

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man Dankwolf is the king of 2018.....you've got a few pickup truck bed fulls of killer. I showed this kid in his 20s that pic of Dankwolf 4 plants. He said I bet those are fake lol. I then showed him the pics when they were smaller and told him I've watched them grow and chat with the guy who grows those beautiful plants. He is so amazed......he honest thought I was showing him a pic of something fake or photo shop. He didn't know about icmag either. Dank your gonna end up with carpol tunel trimming those monsters. Much respect friend, that's far and away some of the finist plants I've seen this yr.

Dankwolf

Man Dankwolf is the king of 2018.....you've got a few pickup truck bed fulls of killer. I showed this kid in his 20s that pic of Dankwolf 4 plants. He said I bet those are fake lol. I then showed him the pics when they were smaller and told him I've watched them grow and chat with the guy who grows those beautiful plants. He is so amazed......he honest thought I was showing him a pic of something fake or photo shop. He didn't know about icmag either. Dank your gonna end up with carpol tunel trimming those monsters. Much respect friend, that's far and away some of the finist plants I've seen this yr.

Always good to introduce good people to ic mag . I am far from par. This is my 3rd year outdoor . I am still learning . thank you for the kind words :tiphat:

Dankwolf

How's things going u should be done trimming I hope?

All the bugs look fire. Very frosty. Great job

I won't been done trim8ng till next September I would guess . its more trim to order typ of thing.,I do this for fun not profit . so I can't pay to trim .:tiphat: