What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

eric2028

Veteran
weekly update

did little pruning. she looks a little droopy. snapped a pic of the roots too.
picture.php

picture.php

gonna have to stick her in bloom asap.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 4 starting to get a bit yellow below so i started feeding it floranova bloom
picture.php

EvergreenState

3 out of the 5 are males. Bummer but some dope is always better than no dope.
The good thing is that the plant I had chosen as the best one of the bunch is a female.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 5 she's almost 2 ft tall now, panama dominant & starting to smell like lysol
picture.php

picture.php

EvergreenState

My contest entry, the plant on the right right in the 2 plant photo, is 22 inches high and 15 inches wide.
I'm feeding every day and flushing every day. I've adjusted the feeding for the first time yesterday. Normally it's 2ml each of grow, bloom and micros per 500ml of distilled water. I adjusted to 3ml bloom, 1.25ml grow and 2ml micros. I'll watch carefully to try to determine if she likes this or not. She looks very healthy right now so I hesitated making the change, if it ain't broke don't fix it but I thought increasing bloom at this point might be beneficial. I also added a couple of drops of Super Thrive; I hope it doesn't alter the ph. Any negetive signs and it's back to the old feeding.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DjKinetics

Update
Been feeding with kelpak, watering once a week on a friday.

picture.php

Side Note : yip thats my finger just to clarify for any sicko out there :biggrin:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im alive!
been busy as hell
planting mine and my neighbors fields full of hemp (all those plants i showed early in the thread are in my field now!)

also setting up my full season outdoor and light dep crops.... planting 100's of tomatoes, peppers, & basil plants

thanks for caring, peeps! wish i could participate in this fun & games but it's simply too busy of a time for me

def, i LOVE seeing everyones efforts and KEEP IT UP, so much to learn from growing outside your comfort zone....

Last edited: