What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Breeders Retail was probably the last retailer to ever get the chance to sell the original stock. I know that there are a few people who have a batch or two sat in their fridges ready to open pollinate but they are all private growers. Who knows when this line will ever be available to retail again.

Those who have packs are very lucky

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Breeders Retail was probably the last retailer to ever get the chance to sell the original stock. I know that there are a few people who have a batch or two sat in their fridges ready to open pollinate but they are all private growers. Who knows when this line will ever be available to retail again.

I think that if there would be enough folks who wants these. Mr. Chimera could assume some reproduction, or at least select some stellar individuals and make crosses. with his incense haze or cannacopia has selected seedsman haze mother :D otherwise there is only hope remaining and its Mr. Skunkman... so If I should be first to beg... PLEASE! Chimera assume workin with THH :D PLEASE!

herbgreen

Veteran
All you guys seem to be knockin' it out the park with these crosses and tom hillhaze phenos

These have all been impressive to say the least!

I think Og bub had some plans to reproduce it

The season is a long way off as of now but Im sure I rembemer Tom hill open pollinating in one of those giant tents.......

Get all of those phenos together and give it a run!

A big outdoor open pollination should be done on this thing its got to be saved with these results out the gate? Pretty damn stellar.

Its good idea to ask Chimera , Sam, OGBub....

But hey man.......let loose with all you got give it your best!

OGEvilgenius

Veteran

I have some packs. I have been known to open pollinate. I did with a couple Bio Diesel packs and some Lowryders as well. Another project?

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Outstanding work, guys!

I often kick myself for sleeping on these when I had the chance. Next order... next order... what? Sold out? :wallbash:

Someone please open pollinate and make them available. :prettyplease:

The upcoming revamped Seedbay model sounds promising and possibly a great way to make them available:

Seedbay is still under construction ,.. BUT when its done it should be great for everyone, and work on similar basis as ebay but for seeds where you can log in make up your own profile and vendor status , upload your own projects or collections with information and pictures and start selling , you get paid and we take a % and the customers get there rare genetics , should be great for everyone,..:dance013:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I've got a couple packs. Open pollination in the future. Really damn busy right now or I'd love to get it rolling.

elanius

Veteran
Haze#25 x Dj Shorts Blueberry Indica (sativa pheno)

Haze#25 x Dj Shorts Blueberry Indica (sativa pheno)

Both at 24 days of flower

Pheno #1 seems to be Haze dominant
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill haze male & Monkey Haze male

Tom Hill haze male & Monkey Haze male

hello,
here my chosen Tom Hill Haze male...
sticky stem, great structure (zigzag grow) and excellent smell citric metallic lemony
he will pollinate all my fav cut's I've found last 2 years... :)

Tom Hill Haze male
picture.php

Monkey Haze males aka Deep Chunk x Tom Hill Haze F2
picture.php

all the best
M.:tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sounds and looks like a winner MAHA KALA ^^ Not sure if my Flying Dutchmen Haze is the same as Tom's. I think it is. Anyway I went with it. Got a pack and will make f2 seeds so I can do a 30 or so plant selection sometime in the future.

too-dope