What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SK #2 Where did it go ?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day BR , Chimera , Sam

What has happened to the SK#2 that Sam said was the RKS type ?
Is it from this batch of seeds or a different project ?

I showed a pic SK#2 aka Red hair SK to a guy from the UK and highlighted the dbl serrations on the leaf from the Positronics pack .
Same as what we see on the Cheese ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
These are questions for Sam, try sending him a message or pose the question in the "Strains" and Breeding forum, he should see it there.

Nirvana had a Skunk Red Hair; I grew it and it did indeed have red hairs when the buds were dry.

People thought that was great, they had never seen that before.

And it was obviously a Skunk, as I have grown Skunk before.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Nirvana had a Skunk Red Hair; I grew it and it did indeed have red hairs when the buds were dry.

People thought that was great, they had never seen that before.

And it was obviously a Skunk, as I have grown Skunk before.

G `day SF

Nirvana had a bunch of Cultivators Choice - Positronics strains .
Red Hair SK , Cali O , Power Plant etc.

Thanks for sharin

EB .

rykus

He bred the skunk out because people didn't wanna do time.

He also developed a distributed many varieties and did more work as a breeder than all the other breeders since imo.

Talk about disrespect. Wasn't always legal. People use to have to go to foreign counties and risk a lot just to get seeds that would have been damn near impossible to grow inside and developed the watered down shit your smoking now over 30+ years of bust and business loosers killing dreams and stealing money, playing breeder and producing bunk.

Anyways just wanted to pop in and give you a friendly reminder about respect.

Maybe you should work on cultivating that.

WelderDan

Veteran
If you read any of Sams writings, you'd know he bred the stank out of skunk because he liked the sweeter taste and headier buzz. He didn't care for the heavy Indica buzz of the RKS.

He worked a bunch of strains other than Skunk. He is responsible for the stabilized Durban that everyone uses.

Show some respect man, the man is the real deal.