What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Permanent Fund Dividend 2014

F

Folate

Chrome Chem Ripper
VG BlueDigiberryf2
GP Grape Krush f2
...at the bay:biggrin:

Kozmo

Veteran
There is also alaska thunder kong, and a couple other Alaska thunder strains for a decent price. Check under private breeders, Cannafornia.

F

Folate

I've got a soft spot for DJ's blueberry derivatives, and f2's seemed more $ensible.

Hey Kozmo, I'm pretty gun-shy of outside companies using verbiage like 'Alaskan' or 'Matanuska Valley' when they are speaking about the legend of Matanuska Thunder Fuck. It implies a misunderstanding of the story at a basic level. With that said, people were using the term Matanuska Thunder Fuck in the 70's, prior to the advent of Northern Lights and Skunk etc.
So in all likelihood it was only ever slang for good weed grown in the valley. But since we are about to go legal, I'm guessing there is going to be a lot of MTF coming out of the woodwork:biggrin: Would be fun to test authenticity, but against what?!

I'm sure that Cannafornia is a great breeder:huggg:

Folate

ApolloAK

I've got a soft spot for DJ's blueberry derivatives, and f2's seemed more $ensible.

Hey Kozmo, I'm pretty gun-shy of outside companies using verbiage like 'Alaskan' or 'Matanuska Valley' when they are speaking about the legend of Matanuska Thunder Fuck. It implies a misunderstanding of the story at a basic level. With that said, people were using the term Matanuska Thunder Fuck in the 70's, prior to the advent of Northern Lights and Skunk etc.
So in all likelihood it was only ever slang for good weed grown in the valley. But since we are about to go legal, I'm guessing there is going to be a lot of MTF coming out of the woodwork:biggrin: Would be fun to test authenticity, but against what?!

I'm sure that Cannafornia is a great breeder:huggg:

Folate

MTF was lost in there 80's... You can still find ATF but it's not the same thing. All these outside companies are just trying to throw "Alaska" in the name to ride on the nutsack of the possibility of legalization

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
There is also alaska thunder kong, and a couple other Alaska thunder strains for a decent price. Check under private breeders, Cannafornia.

Meh.. I've run a few supposed MTF strains like sagmathras its not the same. Id like to give reefermans Kodiak Gold a run first..

But thanks for the heads up.. I'll give it a peek.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
MTF was lost in there 80's... You can still find ATF but it's not the same thing. All these outside companies are just trying to throw "Alaska" in the name to ride on the nutsack of the possibility of legalization

I miss the stuff from the 80's ... Earthy flavors of pepper and pine and skunk. nice trippy high..

Seems like everything from the valley was MTF.. I was getting some stuff outta talkeetna, and I know HA was doing some big grows back then around that area.. I guess it kinda matches up with the biker cut story thats been floating around.

Too bad really, I'm kinda bummed MTF is gone..

ApolloAK

Meh.. I've run a few supposed MTF strains like sagmathras its not the same. Id like to give reefermans Kodiak Gold a run first..

But thanks for the heads up.. I'll give it a peek.

I've got some Kodiak Gold, but attitude fucked up and didn't label 4 packs so I'm not sure which pack is the KG. 2 of the packs were CBD strains too...

When I emailed support they tried to blame their mess up on me. Never ordering from them again

Kozmo

Veteran
I knew it wasn't lagit. But I'm a sucker for anything labeled AK. Lol

What's the "biker story"? Has it anything to do with Biker kush? Karma genetics has some limited seeds right now with biker in it that I have taken interest in.