What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 w closet grow...

Hot-Rod

OK fellow ICmaggers, this is my little closet grow, 400 w MH @ 45 days of veg.
Soon will change bulbs for a 400 HPS for flower. Any input? :sasmokin:
Mangolian Indica
Schnazzleberry#2
DurbanXSK #1
KC33X???

Updates in the next month...

muggsie

I have been reading alot lately about suplementing your light's with a bulb that puts out lots of ultra violet rays during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering. A tanning lamp would be great or a mh bulb emits more UV rays than an hps. I'm being told that the plant produces thc to protect itself from the rays. If that is so then that would explain why the herb is better in higher elevations..Everyone loves sticker buds.......HOT-ROD I never seen anybody do this but have been told that others use it regularly. The concept is interesting and I will employ this method with my 1st grow. good luck

Hot-Rod

update...

update...

OK fellow cannabis enthusiasts, a little update, 15 days now on 12/12.
buds just starting to show...
400w HPS+ 170w CFL.

So far, so good! :yummy:

Hot-Rod

OK fellow ICmaggers, just to inform that my CO2 system is running at full speed now, opted by the cylinder+solenoid method, seems to be working fine!!! Pics later...