What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mexican Oahakan

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Hello Community.

Is there any true Info about the Mexican Oahakan? Would be awesome! Sensi's Mexican Sativa got some Mexican Oahakan Genes.

Cheers

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I remember this one from the college days. Back then the good stuff was Mexican Sativa rather then schwag. Sorry that's all I know except it was good and I smoked my share.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I've got a Wahacan female in flower now, soon to be followed by mextiza. Can't say much more just yet.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out Cannabiogen Mextiza, it's half Oaxacan.

And it was Good, sayeth the Lord.

Still got Magilla's cut, some of my favorite daytime smoke. Big ass hairy red motherlover of a sat.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
My personal opinion is that mexican sativa from sensi seeds is just a Beatrice choice (Durban x hashplant) x Acapulco Gold) with a new name, no oaxaca in there...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Oaky Joe, Ace is carrying Green Mountain Seeds. They sold out immediately of their Purple Satellite. It's 50% Oaxacan 79' ibl x Highland Nepalese . Early flowering for northern growers. Great soaring high!
Please note, if they weren't exceptional Ace wouldn't carry them. Hope this helps, Peace
MedDakotabis