What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
PUG LIFE!

Pug_Life.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sucks about the pup. I know exactly what you mean about the dog bit...

puff for Roxy...

dank.Frank

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
my deepest sympathys go out to you $$$Mike.

losing a pet is just like losing a human family member. she will be waiting for you across the rainbow bridge....

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man
hope you are keeping your head up
the world is still spinning
and we're on it
still
goddamnit

itll get better... it has too. right hahaha

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran

can someone resize this? for avitar? and hook a brother up?
thank you all for your thought's.......knowing she is in better health make's it easier....she was very bad in her last few day's...got to spend plenty of time w/her....so im coping..........fairly well....
will have shot's shortly...got my old comp back...all healthy n shit....so we should see some picture's here shortly.......once again thank you all who have comforted me the past few day's.....

Shmoezer

Veteran
Rainbow Bridge>>>dang>>>>SORRY BRO>>>

dont know what im gonna do w/o JOE>>>

its got to be RUFF<<<oops:)

BIG FATTY for ROXY>>>chemD to the rescue>>>

have to go blow my nose after my trip through the Rainbow bridge>>>:)

ALL OUR BEST TO YA BRO:)

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry 2 hear bout the loss $$..

i95 sounds killer... got 2 keep it 100 tho... pug life 2 the next life..

pug-life-o.gif

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear about ur loss of Roxy bruh,dogs will own ur heart and when they go it affects us in a bigger way then we ever knew it could.
keep ur chin up brother.
call me when u get up and are movin and groovin.
tokes in honor of Roxy...pug life!
peace-T-

Tyga

Veteran
What's up man hope I'm not too late to the show... just went threw all 15 pages sorry to hear about ya loss. I got a pug myself, couldn't imagine loosing her even though she is getting up there in age nowadays (9 years old)... That burkle looks to die for... Any dry bud shots of it?

LokiLoki

Sorry for your loss man, i know how much a dog can mean to a person, they are some beautiful animals with great personality!

Take care and good luck with your plants!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sorry for the loss man. Nothing like losing a beloved friend and homie like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts