What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there a DR. in the house? I got a sick plant

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:1help: :1help:

Well the ph is about 6.8 -7. growing in soil, 400 HPS. temp. is about 85.Though my reserch, I kinda suspect too much nitrogen but wanted to get some other thoughts on this. And I'm not sure as to how to corrrect it .The leaves are a little darker than they appear in the pics and the buds are developing very slowly.
This is Rellik buzz's
Appollo Mist plant, that I took over care for about a month ago, so I'm un sure of the soil mix and nutes that were previously used, but so far I've only givin it plain water and one dose of liquidfied seaweed and Neptunes fish fert. 2-4-1.
Any thoughts will be appriciated.thanks

shopvac

overwater and or PH shift :huh: those would be my 2 guesses.

Possible over N by the claw of the leaves...but they dont really look that dark green?

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
It seems to me that you are over watering and have a bit to much N... my 2 cents

might wanna also drop that PH down to 6.3...

Growdoc

shopvac

doc glad your around these parts...your info is much appreciated. much more experience than me..

i run into probs all the time tho and am slowly learning to diagnose them quickly and independantly :)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Thanks for all the quick replys!! :wave:

yes, I usually flush and/or transplant whenever there is a problem, but this plant is kinda late into flowering and big,so I would like to avoid that if possible.

The leaves are greener than they appear in the photo's.

What would be a good way to lower PH????

Thanks again.