What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf Bending

G

Well...like I said...the new leaves look fine, and as long as the new growth is healthy, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

junit

Maybe it is Genetic.... I mean really The one with the most about of Bendage is the largest....time will tell..... they are still young........ But that I do admit that Hawaiian punch does look Thursty to me Every day....... the leaves look a little droopish in the morning..... They must suck down more water than i thought.

But i am Correct in that the punch is Sativa Dom right?.....

G

Yes...the Punch looks like a sativa dom pheno, and strangely enough... the Haze looks indica. Almost seems the reverse should be the case.

junit

My thinking Exactly......I was Expecting the Haze to look more like the Punch.....but its screaming Indica to me.