What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EuroSystem 600 HPS

Bigmo- My hydro shop carry them when they firrst came out then gave them all alway at a raffle.. I asked him why.. He said
If you are here in the U.S it is hard to get new parts.. You will be stuck with a broke light and ballast.. something about how there made... :moon:
.. This is all I know..

Sauce
:joint:

G

Wow thanks, was really considering them. Gonna have to rethink. Had a good price, better than most tho. That's a shame good looking light. Oh well back to shopping. Thanks Fuzzy ... :smile:

Mo's Gone Shopping, :wave:

BBIGMO- I would spend the extra money about $100 & get the PL. Light with Solar Max Bulb 469.00 for 600 1000w 429.00

Solar Max Bulb
http://www.rambridge.com/products/garden/light/solarmax.html

600W HPS SolarMax
Best

PL Ref. BEST FootPrint... And it did not even have the Solar MAx Bulb... So if you add 8,000 more lumes... WOW.. I love my light.. :joint:
http://www.bghydro.com/PDF/PL600D.pdf

You Plants will thank you...

And go bigger...
1000W HPS SolarMax
Best

Our recommendation for the 1000W Reflector is to mount it 3 feet above plants that have high light requirements to cover a 4’ x 6’ area.
A convertible ballast option is also available on the 1000 watt HPS system

Sauce

G

I like the dual 600w they have off of a single ballast, very robust housing.

Tex

G

That is nice TK. That's what actually attracted me to the light at first.

Mo

Rellikbuzz

Hey Tex- I have seen them running in person, and you can too, at Texas Hydroponics in Deep Ellum. They swear by them as does this other local grower that I talked to while down there. He has been using them for over a year now and has had no problems with them at all. You can see them on their website as well. Link to Texas Hydro is below. Hope this helps. :yes:

www.texashydroponics.com

G

Hey Rellikbuzz Congrats on the big hall you made on the lotto, I bet you are happy. Nice gift for yourself huh. So this guy swears them huh.

Mo

Rellikbuzz

Hey Thanks Bigmo- I finally got lucky for once in my life. I tell ya, I almost crapped my pants when I saw that I had actually won! Just goes to show ya that the old saying is really true:

"Even a blind squirrel trips over a nut once in a while!!!"

G

I shoot the shit with those guys every couple of weeks. Great selection and they'll get just about anything.

The "Cage" has my attention at the moment, I might get one and give it a whirl. I think I can fitt it into my space,hehe
http://www.aristabc.com/cgi-bin/datacgi/database.cgi?file=Catalog&report=Product&Product=P1

When I decided on my light setup it was between the daul euro-style 600 watters or the super spectrum hood with two bulbs in one housing/fixture. I thought because I was working in a set footprint of 4x4 it was easier to use the the super spectrum fixture.

Euro - http://www.texashydroponics.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=1675&cat=54&page=1

Super spectrum-http://www.1000bulbs.com/category.php?category=435

I run two 600w hps instead of one of each spectrum.

If I was growing in more room I would definately use the eurostyle dauls on a linear rail light mover and have them setup a couple feet aprt and run them up and down that rail. (3) 3x3 or 4x4 tables in a row with the 1200watts from above over the three tables. that's the ticket.

The new new cooltubes are nice also but harder to jack with in my opinion, especially after you get all your ducting done and have to get in there and put the bulb in,sucks.

Anyways, my.02

Tex

Last edited:
Rellikbuzz- I can give you and BigMo the number.. YOu'll just have to have the Hydro shop send off to get fix... Seee the Ignitor mounted inside the reflector - to prevent misfiring of the bulb...

Rellikbuzz..Also.. I would take a good look at that webiste you posted.. It may be cheap..But look at the light systems there selling.. There not to HOT... But I was saying spend for the best BUDS.. You only buy a light system once... And if you get a good bulb.. Like SolarMax.. In a year when the lumeens run short you can send it in for a brand new... 1yr warrty and they stand by it,, They want you to do this,... So it like the value of your dollor comes back.... So spend on PL and Solar Max... You can not go wrong and.. The flowers shall speak for themselves....

There only two shops that gets my money for equiment...

1 ) www.bghydro.com
2) I share in a pm... Holla

Sauce

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey tex, i was looking at buying one of those cage systems too, as a1st proper shop bought systyem, but that wont be for another year yet, which version are u thinking of?

G

Here is the one I am looking at except I want a the square configuration they have now.

Then I would hang 2 600w or 2 400w hps bulbs down the center

Tex

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ye, i was looking at the same one, "The Cube" I like the look of the omega gardens too, a very interesting concept

Latest posts

Latest posts