What's new

HPS wiring help.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi, a friend of mine bought a wire it urself light online, and isnt in a situation to grow now, so he has given it to me,on the proviso that he gets a share of the 1st crop from it, fair enough i say.
Anyway, i was just wondering if any1 can put up a picture of the wiring that is better than the ones at OG, or tell me how it should be done step by step. I managed to remote the ballast on a low bay no problem, but all that was is just taking 1 wire and replacing it with a longer 1 and putting the ballast in an enclosure, this is starting from scratch. all the correct wires are there, but u guessed it, the genius lost the diagrams that came with it. Any1 able 2 help??

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Kinda, most the bits look pretty similar to that, just different company names i guess. The staqrter looks a bit diff tho.
thanks guys.
Im not sure about this diagram, anychance u could exoplain it a little plz, as there is no distinction for wire colours, i know that com, meamns the power, but thats it.

G

WOW, common to mean mean's the white wire, green is ground, and usually the lead that zap's me is the black one or the blue one. I have noticed comming into the ballast it is black, going out to the ignitor is blue and so I have a blue and white lead to the socket.
Maybe putting up the name of manufacture will help and another with the same will reply and get all wired properly for you.

grow safe.
realhigh.

Latest posts

Latest posts