What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got some problems.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
I stand corrected

I stand corrected

I still think it's rootbound tho.Jus by the way yuv descibe the roots and the symptoms yuv been having, right down to the early yellowing.Sorry man,lol jus tryin ta help.Happy Thankgiving! later,BC

KushaNator

How do you propose I put her in a larger pot. After examining the roots the are compacted at the bottom what should I do about those. Do I need to break up the soil some. At this point re potting may not be the issue, that still doesn't explain the spots.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
well

well

I think I'd ride it out (this late in flower),it'll make it.The main thing is ya learned from it for future grows.When it comes to transpanting a rootbound plant, yes gently pull those roots apart alil,this will help get em growing and spreading faster.Btw when a plant is rootbound it will show def even after (shortly after) a sound remedy has been given.Imo there's not enough soil ta buffer the roots with what they need nutes,water ect...plus they jus plain choke themselves off.Hope this has helped.later...

G

23 days?

is that what the breeder says?
If so, better add a couple weeks at least. - I think breeders lie or harvest a lot earlier than I do

Last edited:

KushaNator

23 more days would put me at day 60, 3 days shy of 9 weeks flowering. If she seemed to have more sativa in her, which she doesn't I would take her past 9 more than likely 10-11 weeks.

Took my last NL to day 49 and that was quite a stone, so I could imagine at day 60 it would be twice as potent.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Well yes, but can you get some new pics of her?
So I can see; yes she will not die don't worry :)
Yes, but you need to know the longer you wait paste there harvest date the less potent they become.

KushaNator

Here are the two most recent pics of her. Pistol production is still occurring and so is new growth. I think what is happening is the problem I had is now combining with the normal nitrogen def. in late flowering. Hope these pics can give you an accurate view of where she stands. I really want to take her to 60 days...and everyone says she can make it. I have faith she will its just the paranoia of watching out for your ladies. Shes starting to chunk up so I know that it is not a P issue, trich production is going crazy I give it day 49 and she will be white no lie.

Ph is at 6.6-6.5, waiting 2 more days to give her the next and final plain watering which will be a total of 3 gallons. Then a light and I mean light feeding everything at 1/4 to 1/8 strength as needed. Then cross my fingers and what till day 60. :rasta:

KushaNator

I expect at least and oz off this lady if not more by the time she fattens up and those calyx's swell with resiny perfection.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Ya know this is really a problem I am going to have to work at, because considering you had sodium in your water it can do this to the plant but list all micronutrients and NPK ratio you are using.......

THere is no doubt the plant WILL live do not worry about that; she would have to have something infect her root system badly for her not to survive.

KushaNator

Ok so here was my routine.

weeks 1-2
1/4 oz pbp flower. (1.5)-(4)-(5)
LK 2 tsp. (1)-(1)-(2)

weeks 3-4

week 3 routine. ****Where the problem STARTED****Fed once a week then a water.
1/2 oz pbp flower. (1.5)-(4)-(5)
2 tsp LK. (1)-(1)-(2)
1 tsp Cal-mag

Week 4 routine Fed once a week then a water.
1/2 oz pbp flower. (1.5)-(4)-(5)
2 tsp LK. (1)-(1)-(2)
2 tsp Cal-mag fast acting as suggested.

Week 5
Plain water 2 times.

Week 6
No waterings as of yet...scheduled for tomorrow.

KushaNator

Here are some current pictures as of today shot during her dark phase. :redface:. Seems as if the tops of the colas I examined are somewhat responding better. Still spotting but not as severe.

Could the yellowing be from a lack of nitrogen or something. I kinda took it easy on the nitrogen this go around mainly cause I burned the shit out of my previous plant. Any who let me know what you think stitch you can tell in one of the pics shes quite a frosty one and starting to get hella stinky...I mean sour skunk mixed with I would say grape fruit with some diesel smells.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Can you get a close up of the infected leaves but make sure it;s not blurry. cause from the pics you can barley tell anything is wrong and looks like a perfectly hefty healthy plants :tup:

KushaNator

By the way Stitch with the current bloom picture I have put up do you think this problem is hurting her in flowering because like I said she is still packing on buds hardcore.