What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got some problems.

KushaNator

As my friend Borat would say.....

Taken day 63 75% Cloudy 5% clear 20% Amber Skunky as can be!!!

Here she is before the chop!

My nice scissor hash ball.

And the nugget shots.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
nice!!! I bet you are going to have a hay day :D Nice bud shots; I bet you are proud now ehh! You worried for nothing and thought she was going to die before you got to chop her :D

silly boy!

Now you got some nice smoke; I hope ya enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

KushaNator

I may be young but I need this medicine... I have the knees of a 55 year old man. I was so excited to take her down, just the right amount of cloudy and amber trichs. But I can tell you one thing she made my place stank after chopping her down. Thank you again Stitch if I knew where you lived I would light a fat ass doobie for you and we could toke in celebration...and more than likely get high as shit.

By the way I almost got a kitten today for free lol. I was high as shit and went out to eat and there were these cute ass kittens by a dumpster and I felt so bad I tried to catch some of them. I didn't get any but I wanted some. There was this one that looked like Garfield, but I didn't catch him.

But to my convey I at least got an ounce plus! Thanks to all who helped. To Stitch may we keep in touch, you have my respect and gratitude as a friend. I hope we meet up someday so I can show my respect to a friend who helped someone, although you didn't know me but who helped anyways. Keep it safe, yours truely kushanator!

KushaNator

Stitch whats up bud. Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Years. Sorry for the long delay in this post, but here it is to my excitement. After 60 days of flowering, she has been cured for a solid month.

As far as some shots go here they are!!! :rasta:

I ended up with a total of 36 grams dry, not to bad under a 250 and after lots of attempts female seeds NL really isn't a heavy yielder. Still like I said earlier in my post I am sad because this one is a true winner :badday:. But I do have about 28 grams dry still of great smoke. Gave some away as Christmas present joints :wave:.

After a months cure she still is as skunky as can be. I mean it wreaks so bad my nug jar contains 75% of the smell. Very very very resinous this bud is, break it apart and it smells of spice and lemon and lots of trichs.

Smoking it is for small quantities only. One rip will get you high as all can be with a devastating stone after the high. Two rips will end about 1/4 of your day. I tried a decent bowl pack of this stuff about 10 minutes ago and whoa. Right now it is all in the head and it if a very unique high. Its strong...overwhelming if smoked to much, but I have never felt like ::this:: before. Kind of feels like I am floating on cloud nine.

The taste while smoking is of candy, almost like a lemon jolly rancher with some oregano/basil taste. I found this also very tasty and a plus to this dank ass pot. The smoke can be slowly inhaled and is really really fucking smooth. But she is a lung buster try and hold the smoke down and be prepared to cough your lungs out.

The stone is great, it kills pain very well and is very narcotic in effect driving is not recommended. The high is way up there I mean you feel so great. Makes anything enjoyable. I have experienced some numbing of the face and head tingliness. It is very potent and strong, another 1-2 months cure and this will be just as good. She was a friend favorite over Christmas and New Years. Everybody just stopped drinking and just chilled out infront of the TV after this smoke. Everyone pretty much gave it a 9.5 some claimed it be the best stuff they have ever smoked. This made me feel all good inside ha ha. But I would give it a 9.35-9.4. Very good stuff, coupled with a great taste and a well balanced high this will be in my possession a long time. Thanks for all your help Stitch if we ever meet up someday I will save some for that occasion.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Na, NL is not a heavy yeilder; but when you get a strain that grows like trees you get a nice yield; here are 2 pics from one of my previous grows about 4 years ago, not sure how much it yeiled I don't remember, but I know I played a trick on peeps thinking I was burning my plant harvest at once lol.

Dude, those pics are mouth watering; they cured very nicely for you dude, nice :yes:

How did ya cure them? The opening the jar every now and then method or what?
ya!!!! that's how mine tasted, like a lemon joly rancher!! I loved the strain and wanted to keep it, a friend of mine from overgrow sent me some seeds from his stock and they were fem's, I only had a few seeds left and I grew them all out and when I got busted they took my strains and I had some killer strains and clone only strains :(

Hell ya it does!!!!! It does feel very good to know you can grow some killer buds ya know!!
Great feeling inside, ya feel all proud! :D
Hey, if ya got some NL, I will most definatly take you up on the occasion!
Here are some pics of mine from my NL harvest!

Last edited:

KushaNator

Yea I would love to grow trees. But my growing environment allows for stealth only. Have been growing for quite some time and no one has ever known about it. I am pleased with the end product, great all around smoke. It will most likely impair you, for the average smoker I would say this would be a one hitter quitter. A heavy smoker may need 2-3 tokes and feel great for 1 hour then the let down is about 2-3. I think I will take a half year off from growing, and enjoy this stuff once a week or so.

Got a trip to the Dam, so I will be stocking up :muahaha: . Until then I bid you adieu.