What's new

Selling/Trading Old lights ect.

Karn

Was just wondering if anyone would be interested in keeping a thread about selling/trade growroom supplies. Im sure there alot of people out there who have extra lights and such just sitting around from where they got better ones, so i figured people could make some money off em and other people could get em cheaper than store bought, so its a win/win situation lol

I got two 400watt MH bay lighting fixtures. Need to be somewhat handy as the reflector could probably be replaced, and you must wire own plug. What do you think there worth, let me know

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey MB! -- :wave:

That was my initial thought when I saw this thread too. Then I re-read the guidelines. Not to be argumentative, but...
7. Threads pertaining to the trading of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance is not permitted in open forum and will be deleted.
I can see where confusion can arise... That said, I believe the intent of the guideline is all trading and selling. Not just seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance, since the rule came about as a result of Bad Blood between traders/sellers, outing of safe addies, etc...

Maybe we need some "DG Clarification," eh?

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
thats the impression i got too buzzbob.... all trading.
i'm sure dutchgrown will clarify soon enough.
i remember her mentioning that trades should be kept to PMs

beans

Latest posts

Latest posts