What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Specs for the New Grow Room

Fixer

I'm ready to close up the walls!

Attachments

• IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2352.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 33

Fixer

The 200gal per day RO filter is slow. But I guess it would be at 8.33 gal per hour. I'm going to need a holding tank with a float valve. I have a collapsible Covert Tank but I don't think I can use a float valve with that. Any recommendations? Tall and skinny will work best in the space it has to sit in?

unnamedmike

The 200gal per day RO filter is slow. But I guess it would be at 8.33 gal per hour. I'm going to need a holding tank with a float valve. I have a collapsible Covert Tank but I don't think I can use a float valve with that. Any recommendations? Tall and skinny will work best in the space it has to sit in?

Hi Fixer, i got a simple setup but doing right, 200l tank, float valve and a 100gpd RO filter, hope pics help.

picture.php

picture.php

Fixer

Thanks unnamedmike! That's kinda what I'm thinking. Where'd you find that barrel? I like that it's tall and skinny. :tiphat:

unnamedmike

Thanks unnamedmike! That's kinda what I'm thinking. Where'd you find that barrel? I like that it's tall and skinny.
Its food grade, got different uses, in Spain its used to prepare and store olives and other pickles. The one in the photo, was bought in Mexico, already used for 25usd, dont know what life the deposit had before. :tiphat:

Fixer

So work has really gotten in the way of finishing the grow room but this weekend I'm hanging wall board.

Fixer

Getting closer!
:woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2438.jpg
    IMG_2438.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2435.jpg
    IMG_2435.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 27

coooper

Hey nice work! Love that you gave yourself easy water access. thats about the only thing i didnt do due to lack of plumping/piping knowledge and not wanting to get TOO crazy with it haha. Ive done something extremely similar. You can check out my post "2 Room Perpetual Basement Grow" or something like that. Wont be perpetual for a while. Leaving what will be the flower room to be finished later on after a few runs due to time and money.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Fixer I like you, IMO all growers should have a large bottle of Jäger in their grow build!

Things are looking good, taking shape nicely!

Fixer

Hey Coooper,

I hear you. I build things for a living and still am amazed at how much labor goes into getting stuff built. I thought I'd be done a month ago. I'll check out your build. Thx

Hi Palindrome,

I spent a weekend in NOLA drinking shots of Jager up and down Bourbon St. It always brings me back. Thanks for the vibes.

Fixer

Taped but unmudded.

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2467.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2468.jpg
    IMG_2468.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 31

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
How have I not seen this thread till now? This is incredible man, great job. I'm out of rep for today but I'll be back.

Fixer

Agent how are your outdoor plants fairing? Thanks for the good vibes. I'm so close I can taste it. Hopefully painting this weekend.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2482.jpg
    IMG_2482.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2480.jpg
    IMG_2480.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2479.jpg
    IMG_2479.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 24

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Good luck bro! Doing good here, cut a test GG and it smells delicious. Gonna prob be grabbing it sometime next week I think.
picture.php
picture.php

Fixer

That's a big bud you got there. But I bet you hear that a lot. Good luck on the harvest!

Paint tomorrow!

:dance013:

Attachments

• IMG-2494.jpg
    IMG-2494.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-2493.jpg
    IMG-2493.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-2492.jpg
    IMG-2492.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26