What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsu, Swerve, Krome, Berner.

JetLife175

Veteran
Krome - the white.
girl scout cookies - Berner.
Swerve - bubba kush.
Katsu- it taste like coffee.

i forget what the topic of our conversation was young grasshopper.

Berner didn’t make cookies. Flux and jigga may not have even made it either. It’s in that family though.

Swerve has zero to do with bubba either.

Katsu... he found a killer bubba s1 and that plant has made its rounds.

This post makes zero sense.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Yeah... Cookies aka Cherry Pie Kush was created by Crystal George, isn't it?

Katsu didn't find any Bubba either, Orgnkid did and Green Crack Man bought the green clone and passed it to Katsu, who spreaded it.

LOL

funkyhorse

Not only that.

In spanish young grashopper was dubbed little grasshopper and the word used in mandarin for calling young people names is little(xiao)
So in the original series Kung Fu in english is young grasshopper and not little grasshopper???? What a dissapointment!!!!

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Not only that.

In spanish young grashopper was dubbed little grasshopper and the word used in mandarin for calling young people names is little(xiao)
So in the original series Kung Fu in english is young grasshopper and not little grasshopper???? What a dissapointment!!!!

:laughing:

OP

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Krome and Katsu to me are solid cats now Berber is just a measly rapper and swerve a egomaniac with a huge history of pissed off customers.. Is kromes white the original what's the back ground on him?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Berner isn't the originator of cookies, but he put cookies on the map along with a few other strains. Watched a few of his YouTube videos, and he seems like cool cat who loves the culture.

OP

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah... Cookies aka Cherry Pie Kush was created by Crystal George, isn't it?

Katsu didn't find any Bubba either, Orgnkid did and Green Crack Man bought the green clone and passed it to Katsu, who spreaded it.

LOL

Uhhhhh.... katsu found the katsu bubba. .Orgnkid made s1. Matt Berger made it by accident in Silverlake CA mid/late 90s.

JetLife175

Veteran
Love to hear katsu post about this.

I always thought the katsu cut was different from the bubba kush and pre98.

JetLife175

Veteran
Berner isn't the originator of cookies, but he put cookies on the map along with a few other strains. Watched a few of his YouTube videos, and he seems like cool cat who loves the culture.

OP

Berner is great people. Loves the culture and isn’t acting like a vulture about it either. No one should hate on berner because without his marketing and know how cookies wouldn’t even be a thing.

Last edited:

Katsu

Veteran
I bought the "Katsu" Bubba Kush from GreenCrackMan in '01 for $500. From what I've been able to piece together, it seems likely that the cut I got is an S1 of the original, which is probably the "Pre-98".

Happy Times

I bought the "Katsu" Bubba Kush from GreenCrackMan in '01 for $500. From what I've been able to piece together, it seems likely that the cut I got is an S1 of the original, which is probably the "Pre-98".

I was wondering about this for soooooo long!!!

Thank you Katsu

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

What did you just reverse to make the beans, the S1 you bought in '01 or the pre98?

prairiefarmer

Berner

Berner

Berner is great people. Loves the culture and isn’t acting like a vulture about it either. No one should hate on berner because without his marketing and know how cookies wouldn’t even be a thing.

Yeah he's great :laughing:so it was just fine to sell 100's of people seeds that didn't sprout,or hermied,or were total mutants.They were 500us $ and had to be shamed and put on blast to even try to make it right.

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeah he's great :laughing:so it was just fine to sell 100's of people seeds that didn't sprout,or hermied,or were total mutants.They were 500us $ and had to be shamed and put on blast to even try to make it right.

Dude has nothing to do with that seed release. If you want to point fingers on that drop it was Jigga. No one else.

G

https://youtu.be/qpnVK8owr1k
Berner was a buyer for a dispensary and lowballed growers who he knew couldn't risk going back up the mountain with their cargo. Business is business, but how you do it might be different to how I do it.

On another note- The term Breeder should be used only for ppl who work to improve plants, not fuck them together, that's called a seed maker.

Following along for the history lesson. I've yet to have any bubba genetics go through my tents. One of these days i'll have to see what all the hype is about.

KITCHA

Veteran
Krome is an absolute gentleman and stand up guy, released “the white” to the community and is one of the most respected breeders alongside CornRicky in the industry.