What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albert Walker hybrids

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Any current know hybrids made from the Albert Walker clone out there in seed form that someone could recommend...please and thank you

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Rare dankness n cannaventure r the only ones i know workin with the cut.... she rare as fuck... hard to dial... yields very mediocre if un happy mistreated the slightest :peacock:just dont fit in with normal nute regimes.... but grow right is as loud as the best ecsd from around 01-03 era ... i prob grew them 30s.... lol. ... but i think rd got beans out

Cannavore

Veteran
archive has an original diesel x albert walker bx cross that always peaks my attention but never pulled the trigger on a pack

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Rare dankness n cannaventure r the only ones i know workin with the cut.... she rare as fuck... hard to dial... just dont fit in with normal nute regimes.... but grow right is as loud as the best ecsd drom around 01-03 era ...

it's louder, like tangerine turpentine and spice.....one of a kind and it dominates in hybrids so I'm looking to give 2000 watts of hps sunshine to a AW dominant hybrid

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
just saw that,80 bucks though and I don't know anything about his gear....any good ?

He has a forum here, he has pics of most of his stuff. Based on his clone collection I'd say the guy knows his herb.

I got some of his fire cookies going now, he gives you 11 seeds per pack so its a little easier on the wallet. I think his prices are pretty much comparable to anything else you'll find

His stuff doesn't last long, if that says anything. I probably wouldn't sit on it too long if its something you might want since this is the last seed release he plans on doing.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
He has a forum here, he has pics of most of his stuff. Based on his clone collection I'd say the guy knows his herb.

I got some of his fire cookies going now, he gives you 11 seeds per pack so its a little easier on the wallet. I think his prices are pretty much comparable to anything else you'll find.

I don't buy allot of beans,prefer to make my own....I have some ewok crosses to look through that I want to pair with another AW dom hybrid pair it up to get allot of AW poly's to play with....

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I've never seen these grown out since they are a new strain so I cant tell you if they are good or bad. I have seen some of his other stuff and it all looks killer.

Scrappy-doo

That's the ? Cause I think there was some speculation as to whether Alien used the original or the dago. Not sure but I think it was decided that he used dago. Ewok smells like paint, car tires, and tangerines on most phenos I ran.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I don't buy allot of beans,prefer to make my own....I have some ewok crosses to look through that I want to pair with another AW dom hybrid pair it up to get allot of AW poly's to play with....

Oh I should say, I just read Relentless used the Dago cut. Im not too up on the AW strain but I think I read there is 2 AW cuts, the Dago and the other one. So these might not be the one you want.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
scratch that the pic's look like they could be the same plant but apparently are different, looks like I'm after Dago Walker for the tangerine turpentine thing I'm after

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Many yrs ago when i was very young, my uncle had aw before the dago was around i smoked tons... then maybe 5-6 yrs ago i was gifted some of the dago.. it was dead on what i remembered my uncles aw from when i was 14 18yrs ago.... id say they are the same... either way both cuts produce excellent bud...

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Many yrs ago when i was very young, my uncle had aw before the dago was around i smoked tons... then maybe 5-6 yrs ago i was gifted some of the dago.. it was dead on what i remembered my uncles aw from when i was 14 18yrs ago.... id say they are the same... either way both cuts produce excellent bud...

I was reading up on that whole drama show and thought the same thing after seeing pic's of both.....same plant, I thought but those cali folks sure swear otherwise (they create allot of drama with just about every single good strain there is,what's up with that place,geez )....either way everyone's saying the ewok was made with Dago so that's the one I want....that whole orange cream thing they decribe as albert walker sounds a bit too much like the old Island sweet skunk I used to run...this is not sweet it's tart and foul and loud but in the best way's like a tangerine that's just turning bad and has that really sharp edge bottomed out with a paint like tone mixed with that deep afghani spice....it's a one of a kind uniqueness

Rolando Mota

I was thinking the walker might make for a decent parent so I'm about reverse her and do a run with dosidos, gg4, sfv, uw, orange crush, mt hood magic, abja's 4sd and my topanga pk X ogchemD cut. Should create some interesting possibilities.

greenbastard1

:)

:)

I was thinking the walker might make for a decent parent so I'm about reverse her and do a run with dosidos, gg4, sfv, uw, orange crush, mt hood magic, abja's 4sd and my topanga pk X ogchemD cut. Should create some interesting possibilities.

I have crossed the dago using some 303 seeds jet fuel (g6) pollen. ive gotten a couple great looking phenos so far, which have me excited, but i have not started flowering them yet. ill reply herr with some pics ehrn theyre popping off.

ive always wanted to cross it with gg4. id love to hear how it goes.