What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Francisco High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

ElxPintor

Anybody heading out to the SF cup this year? Never been to one before and plan on making this my first one. Any vendors in particular I should look out for?

theclearspot

I dont know. I was at the Amsterdam High Times Cup last year and it was awful. I mean they charged about 50 euros to go into an empty tent. There was about 10 vendors. Everyone I spoke to in Amsterdam was really pissed off. Just my 2cents on their organisation .

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
"Any vendors in particular I should look out for?"

Archive Seeds, the Docta is making some killer crosses with his Faceoff
When is the cup? I wanna go just to talk to seed vendors.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it should be pretty good.. the ones they hold in the states are alot of fun from what im told. I was going to attend. If nothing changes I will be there.

Here some info

[YOUTUBEIF]4DcJBIxEDdo[/YOUTUBEIF]

ElxPintor

Im making it out Saturday. I was going mainly to collect seeds maybe some clones if available. Looking at the YouTube videos from last year the atmosphere seems a little crazy but fun. Thanks RandyCalifornia for the heads up I'll check them out.

T

turtle farmer

It's gonna be a great day...BOG will have a booth with goodies,subcool,sohum seeds will be there...hitman glass,phillips rx...DJ short,kyle kushman as well..
saturday is my day,,by sunday everyone is fried,including me..
cant wait for the fun.

T

turtle farmer

Last year both were being vended and shared...one booth had buds rolled in oil then rolled in powder kief. I think they called them moon rocks.. lots of sampling to be had.
Or bring yer own and share the dank.. either way iits a huge fun party..
peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
last year was fun...somehow we managed to sneak in for free. lots of smoking, vending, etc...

this year....wow i dont even know where to start. the DNA vs CC beef is the talk of social media, many many people will be lookin for swerve...i bet he hired security of some kind.

anyways the homies from cookiefam will all be there in force, with various companies and clothing, not sure about seeds but lots of herb samples. i might bring a few extras from personal projects along with some samples harvested from test plants, drop by the booth and please for the love of god DONT BUY CALI CONNECTION THIS YEAR....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last year both were being vended and shared...one booth had buds rolled in oil then rolled in powder kief. I think they called them moon rocks.. lots of sampling to be had.
Or bring yer own and share the dank.. either way iits a huge fun party..
peace

did they look anything like this???

430b7b39-177c-4c0c-a919-9cbeaa17635d.jpg

found this pic online, been tryin' to sniff out the source of those joints.

ElxPintor

Sounds like its going to be fun. I hear Richmond isn't the best place to get a hotel. Anyone know where would be close to stay to the cup and not be in too bad of an area?

T

turtle farmer

did they look anything like this???

View Image

found this pic online, been tryin' to sniff out the source of those joints.

Similar looking,, but in bud form..I'll get a pic if he's there this year.
I have a trimmer that makes those "hog legs".
she wraps a couple papers around a sharpie,packs it with grade A,coats with hash oil,roll in kief,then rolls it in the rest of the ground up grade A..
the crew always slows way down after one or two of those go around..:biggrin:

T

turtle farmer

@ ElxPintor,,I'd recommend 1.)Jack London Sqaure or 2.)Oak airport area or 3.)SF.
that's where my out of town friends stay..
peace

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Yes. Hey TF, i'll see ya there on Sat. Bringing some of your Sugaree. Cheers.

T

turtle farmer

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for you Kcar,I'll be near BOG and TGA...
gotta LOVE that sugaree..

sdd420

Veteran
Do you need card? I'm too paranoid to put my name on a list. I am medical with ra and back problems too. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it as I'd like to go. Thanks

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
You don't need a card to attend, but you must have a card to access the 'Prop 215' area.