What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Degenerate Art

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
movie on Netflix

about the art of glass pipes, full of amazing artists, marble slinger is involved in making the film

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
damn, around the 30 minute mark there is a big colab that is all black, I saw that piece at a festival years ago

it really is insane when it all comes together

vertigo0007

Sick flick. Bought and watched it a week ago. Damn that 1 chick, that talked about knowing she wanted to blow glass since she was 10, is sooo cute.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Sick flick. Bought and watched it a week ago. Damn that 1 chick, that talked about knowing she wanted to blow glass since she was 10, is sooo cute.

yep

and I guess this film reaffirms my thoughts of OR being the glass mecca

"Lets do it in Eugene"

"Why not Arcata?"

"Eugene has better weed"

vertigo0007

yep

and I guess this film reaffirms my thoughts of OR being the glass mecca

"Lets do it in Eugene"

"Why not Arcata?"

"Eugene has better weed"

Best lines of the film. In my head, and hopefully others, they were referencing djs weed.

krypt

Blu ray just dropped today.

Anyone who uses a glass pipe on the regular owes it to themselves to watch this.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
this is honestly what I would claim as "The Beginning"

I'm looking at the future and smiling

Latest posts

Latest posts