What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

itisme

Veteran
Oh, and I'm calling you crazy. So obviously I'm a minion of Satan.

No that just proves your mind is shut. What you think of me matters so little. I hope you see the big picture one day before it is to late. This is some biblical stuff your mocking and I would only ask you to respect others and not act like a tool.

Well let me say you could easily be taken.
He is correct and I hope you one day see it. We are all God's children even those possessed by demons. Nobody can force God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit on you and I don't wish to. I do pray that you see the light one day though and accept him into your heart. I bet your attitude is better immediately.

Last edited:

juggo

Brothers and Sisters, let us pray,not "prey" lol sorry itisme that typo was kinda funny,as you were, brother. Outwitting these demons is like shooting fish in a barrel,and its time for said fish to take heed. Its just too easy.lol carry on brothers in Christ!

peace,
juggo

itisme

Veteran
Brothers and Sisters, let us pray,not "prey" lol sorry itisme that typo was kinda funny,as you were, brother. Outwitting these demons is like shooting fish in a barrel,and its time for said fish to take heed. Its just too easy.lol carry on brothers in Christ!

peace,
juggo

No it is a very funny mistake. I actually saw it when I typed it and forgot to change it.

juggo

But,

Sorry if its off topic mods,i visit many sights daily,wanted to show some quotes that i believe are relevant to the discussion.

An age of free energy is rapidly approaching. As we speak, multiple companies are preparing the technologies that will make energy abundant, cheap, and extremely low cost. The most exotic of these technologies are poised to bring an end to the age of fossil fuels, by allowing energy to be produced in radically novel ways. All of this is taking place with very little, or even no coverage by the mainstream media. They are sneaking up on the world, with relatively very few people paying attention.

1. Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer)

Perhaps the most relatively well known technology of the top five list is Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat or “Energy Catalyzer.” This technology could be described as utilizing “cold fusion” or “low energy nuclear reactions” (LENR). It allows for massive amounts of heat to be released from novel nuclear processes, between ordinary nickel powder and hydrogen gas.

2. Solid State Generator or the “Endless Electric Field Generator.”

Our number two technology can be described as a “solid state generator”, or can be referred to by the nick name we gave it, the “Endless Electric Field Generator.” It is being developed by a small company that does not want to be identified at this time. This company has developed a number of technologies, and has acquired a significant patent portfolio.

This technology works by producing a permanent electric field (the opposite of a permanent magnetic field in a permanent magnet) that does not break down. From this permanent electric field, a constant flow of electricity can be produced. Currently, the output of their prototypes is modest, only capable of powering small lights or other loads. However, they are working towards incorporating methods of increasing the surface area of the device, which will boost the current to a higher level (the voltage is already there). A trusted associate, Mark Dansie, visited the company, and has concluded the technology is indeed real, and works.

3. PlasmERG’s Noble Gas Engine

PlasmERG is a company that is building a revolutionary engine that utilizes small charges of inert, noble gases as fuel. John Rohner, the founder of the company, alleges that the engine will be capable of producing a constant output of hundreds of horse power, and hundreds of foot pounds of torque. It will be capable of producing this level of output for months or longer, utilizing only a few dollars worth of fuel.

In addition to utilizing very little fuel, the engine is claimed to emit zero pollution into the environment, run very quietly, and require no cooling system. It can be used to power automobiles, and to turn generators to produce electricity. Also, it said to be capable of replacing electric motors in many applications. Due to its simplicity, it has far fewer components than an internal combustion engine, and should need less maintenance. With this engine in a vehicle, oil changes, radiator flushes, and fuel filter replacements will be a thing of the past — along with fill ups of fossil fuel!

4. Power from CO2 and Fly Ash

The technologies offered by MP BioMass could be considered as slightly less “overtly” exotic than the others on our list. However, they are extremely significant technologies that could benefit our world in many ways. Their technologies hold the potential to manage the waste produced by burning coal, capture CO2 emissions, and in the process produce fuel and energy.

One technological solution that MP Biomass offers is a method of capturing the carbon dioxide from flue gases, to totally eliminate CO2 emissions. This is accomplished via a world-wide patented system that they assert mimics a form of artificial photosynthesis.

5. Defkalion

Defkalion is the Greek company that used to be partnered with Andrea Rossi, before he terminated his relationship with them during the middle of 2011. They had hoped to develop and market his revolutionary cold fusion technology around the world, except for the Americas.

Now, the company claims to have developed their own nickel-hydrogen technology that is alleged not to utilize Rossi’s proprietary industrial secrets. Unlike Andrea Rossi’s technology that has been tested repeatedly — consistently showing massive excess energy production — they have never allowed a public test of their technology. For now, they are keeping such things confidential.

Once again i'm sorry if this has been covered before.I believe we have solutions for our problems.If we can seek the available knowledge before all this great info is supressed it would be of great benifit to mankind.We have the knowledge but are ignorant.

sorry for the excessive post.

peace,
juggo

itisme

Veteran
Good stuff... NICOLA TESLA was the MAN! You know about him I assume.

You got a lot of 100th monkey solution there :D I tell them all the time that we don't have to kill each other, somebody will be born to solve that!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the devil is smarter than everyone here

we are brothers and sisters in cannabis yet no matter what the issue there is polarization

there is always righteous cause to take issue with one another when it comes to discussing the pressure of prohibition, see and thats how fucking smart the devil is

free the weed, bring healing to the world is not what he wants

regardless of your religious, philosophical beliefs what point does sewing discontent amongst each other meet a benefit end for a group of people suffering the same persecution?

dotn get me wrong i want to rip everyone a new asshole (mainly because I play a great devils advocate), really put the dogs nose in shit, but you know I think, why pass the buck, cause isn't that what prohibition is?

some food for thought about prohibition

if you look at other "rights" movements in the past few decades gay rights with a much smaller segment of the population successfully made more headway than the marijuana movement

It's not the power of the Illuminati as it is the absolute cluster fuck of wack jobs that make up the marijuana subculture

we need a strong bad ass leader like peter tosh to get everyone on the same page at least long enough to tear the walls of Babylon down

:: cues wanted dread or alive

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
babylon says the weed causes religious mania

zion says that's cause the burning bush was sent to show man the way

:: packs another bowl of sativa

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tesla spent most of his life trying to communicate with martians , long before anal probeing aliens became popular.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

January 22, 2012

"My father, a high-level Freemason, told me how man's knowledge of seeds were the "key" to controlling the Kingdom of not just heaven, but also the Kingdom on earth."

The Illuminati can be attacked on their vulnerable flank, the suppression of cannabis. This would undermine their pharmaceutical and medical monopolies.

by Charlotte Harrison-Smith
(henrymakow.com)

For most of my life, I believed Hemp and Cannabis, or Marijuana, was an evil visited upon our society. I viewed those who used it as slow, ignorant and lazy. I had never taken any time to research the subject because I trusted the government verdict.

Then, in 2004 I read an article entitled "The Brain's Own Marijuana" by Roger A. Nicoll and Bradley N. Alger, in Scientific American detailing medical benefits from the plant.

First I felt astonishment, then anger, that my government had obviously been lying to me. I felt shame for my self-righteous judgment of pot users.

When the National Institutes of Health (NIH) posted the following statement on their website and then later removed the portion that stated "Cannabinoids appear to kill [cancer] tumor cell" I became so outraged that I filed a complaint of RICO against the Freemasons with the U.S. Inspector General.

Here is the ORIGINAL post from the NIH.

"Cannabinoids may cause anti-tumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and metastasis. Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death."

...The potential benefits of medicinal cannabis for people living with cancer include anti-emetic effects, appetite stimulation, pain relief, and improved sleep. In the practice of integrative oncology, the health care provider may recommend medicinal cannabis not only for symptom management but also for its possible direct anti-tumor effect."

Radiation causes cancer. This is a fact. Cannabis kills cancer cells. This is a fact.

NIH clearly demonstrated willful and wanton ignorance of the benefits of Cannabis by altering their original post. I knew then and there, that the laws prohibiting Cannabis were the result of a Racketeering Conspiracy so large and pervasive that no one wanted to speak about it in public. When you become knowledgeable of something you are then responsible to do something about it. It was then and there that I remembered something that my father had told me when I was still a small child.

My father was a high-level Freemason who was responsible for training 33rd degree initiates in this lodge. He told me the story of how man's knowledge of seeds were the "key" to controlling the Kingdom of not just heaven, but also the Kingdom on earth. He told me that there was sacred knowledge in understanding seeds.

At that time, I didn't understand. But now, after reading the Scientific American article, his words meant something. I had finally figured out what the secret oath of the Freemasons was all about. It was about suppressing the cannabis and hemp seeds so that those Freemasons in control of Big Pharma, Big Chemcial, Big Food Manufacturing and Big Oil could profit. These are the four pillars of Satan's Kingdom. And for that much, I thank my father.

Until Americans stop the Illuminati racketeering in suppressing Cannabis and Hemp, nothing will change.

The people must stand up and CLOG THE COURTS in the same manner that Americans clogged the courts and jails in order to nullify the Puritan's laws prohibiting the celebration of Christmas. Who remembers that it used to be against the law to celebrate Christmas in America?

The time for subtle suggestion and for intellectual finessing on the subject of Cannabis and Hemp is over. It is time to tell it like it is. It is time to be blunt!

Shame on the legal profession for its failure to speak up and protect the American people. For this reason alone, all Bar Associations should be outlawed in our nation. And if those designated as our leaders are unwilling to acknowledge this conspiracy, then we know that we are being led by hypocrites and conspirators of this fraud against our health.

The aims of this fraud are:

a. Increasing the wealth of their breathren owners within the pharmaceutical, chemical, oil, insurance, health providers and food manufacturing industries.

b. Achieving their diabolical plans to drastically reduce the earth's population by leaving the American people unprotected from the ravages of cancer even as we experience increased cosmic radiation exposure during earth's transit through harmful cosmic bombardment and fallout from nuclear accidents such as Fukushsima, which will only increase due to earth changes. NASA has already admitted that humankind's DNA is being altered by the rays of our sun.

c. Demoralizing a minority population which they despise simply by reason of the color of their skin by using the brutal and insidious enforcement of its unconstitutional laws to further restrict their access to employment, housing, education and other benefits and permanently smearing or "marking" the victims character and public and criminal records as a result of the enforcement of the laws prohibiting cannabis.

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE

Cannabis only became illegal after the Marijuana tax act was passed in 1937 as a result of a Masonic propaganda campaign. The campaign sensationalized false claims about Cannabis. The film Reefer Madness spread hysteria and false information.

The medicinal and religious use of Cannabis dates back to 5,600 B.C. Hemp was a crop that the founding fathers of this nation grew and traded. It is intellectual insanity that the American people have allowed this conspiracy to continue for so long. The tenants of the Freemasonry cult are in direct opposition to the ancient practice that promotes Cannabis for spiritual development and health. The conspiracy to suppress and prohibit the use of Cannabis and Hemp is an act of Racketeering and a violation of the RICO ACT.

The ultimate aim of Freemasonry has not simply been the intellectual confusion caused by their "marijuana" propaganda to support their conspiracy against Cannabis and Hemp, but ultimately they seek the total spiritual, physical and moral destruction of their victims by making the Holy Herb of Cannabis illegal for use in daily prayers, depriving the people of the single food source that contains all essential amino acids required to sustain human life, placing the treatment of cancer outside the reach of the common man, and "marking" those in possession of or trading with it with lifetime stigma that robs them of the general benefits afforded to the rest of society.

Those who make secret oaths must never be allowed to serve in government. Without knowing the nature of their secret oaths, we can never know if their "secret interests" conflict with the interest of the American people.

All Freemasons must be removed from our government, investigated, and if warranted, prosecuted. They must be stripped of their assets and their assets used as reparations for all those who have suffered harm and incarceration as a result of the laws that prohibit cannabis and hemp.

Shortly after I sent my complaint of RICO to the Inspector General, Ron Paul and Barney Frank introduced H.R. 2306 - Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 to remove the federal government from any aspects of regulation related to Cannabis and returns this right to the states.

Help me help us. Shut down their corrupt legal system and clog the courts until the people are free.

Anyone who wishes to receive a copy of my March 28, 2011 complaint filed with the Office of the Inspector General in Washington D.C. can insect it here: hang cannabis conspirators wo city.doc I am not an attorney and am not giving legal advice to others. I welcome the assistance of any lawyer with the courage and conviction in their heart to stand up and help the American people in this battle and bring this racket to an immediate end.

---

C. Harrison-Smith is the Author of Alien Abductions, UFOs and Bible Prophecy and former CEO of Millennium Data Systems, Inc., Chicago, Illinois.

--

Related - Marijuana Miracle Drug of the 21st Century

----------Pot Based Prescription Drug Seeks FDA Approval

Clifford Shack - The Illuminati's Worst Nightmare
Shabbatean-Frankist<br> Articles/Links

Source: Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati - henrymakow.com. Thanks to Nevil for putting me on to this.

The Illuminati? And Freemasons? Did you forget Big Foot, Yeti and Aliens?

For God's sake, put down the pipe and get into rehab. This sounds like some crock of shit that Dale Brown came up with on LSD imagining Lora Croft in some sort of Satanic 69 thing.

Seriously. The four pillars of satan? You can't make this shit up.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
And stop watching that horse shit on the History Channel and stick to Modern Marvels.

Adult swim. :moon: :thank you:

juggo

Right on Itisme,
I worked a helicopter show in my city last week,and there was a tesla booth.It had to do with free energy for helis,and i took pics for sure! Teslas is one of my favs of all time,but there is new Isaac Newton text that just became acessable thru a jewish library,online,free,his theological views are astounding,i suggest the research.

Its awesome to see like minded people here! I welcome any and all responses,this is brain food.Thank you for the response Itisme and everyone else who can see the truth. Read your bible and use common sense.The truth is there,my friends. No disrepect meant to anyone. Thank you.

peace,
juggo

juggo

Extra,

Man did not create man,therefore,he cannot exterminate man.Watch and see.

peaaaccceee.....,
juggo

itisme

Veteran
they cant bring this technology out, and much much more, without a paradigm shift imo,,,

You are correct IMO sir. TESLA proves that. Cannabis does too. :D

everyone else who can see the truth. Read your bible and use common sense.The truth is there,my friends. No disrepect meant to anyone. Thank you.
Right on brother, PEACE

juggo

hmmmm,

There is a new shift. Its known as the new age.What we make of it is up to us. Gosh what to do?

peace,

jug g g ohhh