What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

G

Guest 26753

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

January 22, 2012

"My father, a high-level Freemason, told me how man's knowledge of seeds were the "key" to controlling the Kingdom of not just heaven, but also the Kingdom on earth."

The Illuminati can be attacked on their vulnerable flank, the suppression of cannabis. This would undermine their pharmaceutical and medical monopolies.

by Charlotte Harrison-Smith
(henrymakow.com)

For most of my life, I believed Hemp and Cannabis, or Marijuana, was an evil visited upon our society. I viewed those who used it as slow, ignorant and lazy. I had never taken any time to research the subject because I trusted the government verdict.

Then, in 2004 I read an article entitled "The Brain's Own Marijuana" by Roger A. Nicoll and Bradley N. Alger, in Scientific American detailing medical benefits from the plant.

First I felt astonishment, then anger, that my government had obviously been lying to me. I felt shame for my self-righteous judgment of pot users.

When the National Institutes of Health (NIH) posted the following statement on their website and then later removed the portion that stated "Cannabinoids appear to kill [cancer] tumor cell" I became so outraged that I filed a complaint of RICO against the Freemasons with the U.S. Inspector General.

Here is the ORIGINAL post from the NIH.

"Cannabinoids may cause anti-tumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis and metastasis. Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death."

...The potential benefits of medicinal cannabis for people living with cancer include anti-emetic effects, appetite stimulation, pain relief, and improved sleep. In the practice of integrative oncology, the health care provider may recommend medicinal cannabis not only for symptom management but also for its possible direct anti-tumor effect."

Radiation causes cancer. This is a fact. Cannabis kills cancer cells. This is a fact.

NIH clearly demonstrated willful and wanton ignorance of the benefits of Cannabis by altering their original post. I knew then and there, that the laws prohibiting Cannabis were the result of a Racketeering Conspiracy so large and pervasive that no one wanted to speak about it in public. When you become knowledgeable of something you are then responsible to do something about it. It was then and there that I remembered something that my father had told me when I was still a small child.

My father was a high-level Freemason who was responsible for training 33rd degree initiates in this lodge. He told me the story of how man's knowledge of seeds were the "key" to controlling the Kingdom of not just heaven, but also the Kingdom on earth. He told me that there was sacred knowledge in understanding seeds.

At that time, I didn't understand. But now, after reading the Scientific American article, his words meant something. I had finally figured out what the secret oath of the Freemasons was all about. It was about suppressing the cannabis and hemp seeds so that those Freemasons in control of Big Pharma, Big Chemcial, Big Food Manufacturing and Big Oil could profit. These are the four pillars of Satan's Kingdom. And for that much, I thank my father.

Until Americans stop the Illuminati racketeering in suppressing Cannabis and Hemp, nothing will change.

The people must stand up and CLOG THE COURTS in the same manner that Americans clogged the courts and jails in order to nullify the Puritan's laws prohibiting the celebration of Christmas. Who remembers that it used to be against the law to celebrate Christmas in America?

The time for subtle suggestion and for intellectual finessing on the subject of Cannabis and Hemp is over. It is time to tell it like it is. It is time to be blunt!

Shame on the legal profession for its failure to speak up and protect the American people. For this reason alone, all Bar Associations should be outlawed in our nation. And if those designated as our leaders are unwilling to acknowledge this conspiracy, then we know that we are being led by hypocrites and conspirators of this fraud against our health.

The aims of this fraud are:

a. Increasing the wealth of their breathren owners within the pharmaceutical, chemical, oil, insurance, health providers and food manufacturing industries.

b. Achieving their diabolical plans to drastically reduce the earth's population by leaving the American people unprotected from the ravages of cancer even as we experience increased cosmic radiation exposure during earth's transit through harmful cosmic bombardment and fallout from nuclear accidents such as Fukushsima, which will only increase due to earth changes. NASA has already admitted that humankind's DNA is being altered by the rays of our sun.

c. Demoralizing a minority population which they despise simply by reason of the color of their skin by using the brutal and insidious enforcement of its unconstitutional laws to further restrict their access to employment, housing, education and other benefits and permanently smearing or "marking" the victims character and public and criminal records as a result of the enforcement of the laws prohibiting cannabis.

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE

Cannabis only became illegal after the Marijuana tax act was passed in 1937 as a result of a Masonic propaganda campaign. The campaign sensationalized false claims about Cannabis. The film Reefer Madness spread hysteria and false information.

The medicinal and religious use of Cannabis dates back to 5,600 B.C. Hemp was a crop that the founding fathers of this nation grew and traded. It is intellectual insanity that the American people have allowed this conspiracy to continue for so long. The tenants of the Freemasonry cult are in direct opposition to the ancient practice that promotes Cannabis for spiritual development and health. The conspiracy to suppress and prohibit the use of Cannabis and Hemp is an act of Racketeering and a violation of the RICO ACT.

The ultimate aim of Freemasonry has not simply been the intellectual confusion caused by their "marijuana" propaganda to support their conspiracy against Cannabis and Hemp, but ultimately they seek the total spiritual, physical and moral destruction of their victims by making the Holy Herb of Cannabis illegal for use in daily prayers, depriving the people of the single food source that contains all essential amino acids required to sustain human life, placing the treatment of cancer outside the reach of the common man, and "marking" those in possession of or trading with it with lifetime stigma that robs them of the general benefits afforded to the rest of society.

Those who make secret oaths must never be allowed to serve in government. Without knowing the nature of their secret oaths, we can never know if their "secret interests" conflict with the interest of the American people.

All Freemasons must be removed from our government, investigated, and if warranted, prosecuted. They must be stripped of their assets and their assets used as reparations for all those who have suffered harm and incarceration as a result of the laws that prohibit cannabis and hemp.

Shortly after I sent my complaint of RICO to the Inspector General, Ron Paul and Barney Frank introduced H.R. 2306 - Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 to remove the federal government from any aspects of regulation related to Cannabis and returns this right to the states.

Help me help us. Shut down their corrupt legal system and clog the courts until the people are free.

Anyone who wishes to receive a copy of my March 28, 2011 complaint filed with the Office of the Inspector General in Washington D.C. can insect it here: hang cannabis conspirators wo city.doc I am not an attorney and am not giving legal advice to others. I welcome the assistance of any lawyer with the courage and conviction in their heart to stand up and help the American people in this battle and bring this racket to an immediate end.

---

C. Harrison-Smith is the Author of Alien Abductions, UFOs and Bible Prophecy and former CEO of Millennium Data Systems, Inc., Chicago, Illinois.

--

Related - Marijuana Miracle Drug of the 21st Century

----------Pot Based Prescription Drug Seeks FDA Approval

Clifford Shack - The Illuminati's Worst Nightmare
Shabbatean-Frankist<br> Articles/Links

Source: Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati - henrymakow.com. Thanks to Nevil for putting me on to this.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
this article rings true with one exception. replace freemasons and illuminati with politicians and lobbyists and it will be ready for publication. although i suppose freemasons and illuminati do make for more imaginative reading.

mrcreosote

Veteran
If I can control heaven with some weed seeds, then I'm taking some with me when I go.

Boy, is God gonna be pissed off or what?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well the power in business and politics is pooled behind closed doors and always has been,,

call em whatever you want but its old world power and they are an internationalist cabal,, anyone who knows anything about history can clearly see it,,

and they are very afraid that ganja has it in for them and their lies,,

E

el dub

LOL My guess is the weed is needed to get into heaven, MrC. So at best you might be in control of the velvet rope at the Pearly Gates. Probably piss St peter off the most. Not sure He'll even report it to God, out of fear for His Job during these trying economic times.....

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people reading that drivel would assume the author to be some kind of deluded mentalist , which does not help in gaining public support on medical grounds , especially when the media try to link canna wth bipolar and paranoia.

C. Harrison-Smith is the Author of Alien Abductions, UFOs and Bible Prophecy

Nuff said.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
You might not buy his tin-foil conspiracy links.....

But, what conclusion should you take from this??

When the National Institutes of Health (NIH) posted the following statement on their website and then later removed the portion that stated "Cannabinoids appear to kill [cancer] tumor cell" I became so outraged that I filed a complaint of RICO against the Freemasons with the U.S. Inspector General.

itisme

Veteran
You guys act like the President of the US didn't acknowledge the NWO! WONDER WHY D or R NEVER MATTERS???

Note: His son got to be President too. John Carrey and security and GW Bush have bee confronted and said, "It's a SECRET" but I guess that didn't happen either....

George Bush and John Kerry Skull and Bones members 322
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh7sUvhZ3E

I LIKE THIS ONE! Skull and Bones initiation ceremony-BUSH and KERRY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0sCm68t9Zc

George Bush, the CIA and Skull and Bones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0U_aMKcH6I

If you watch the ROMNEY video withe MMJ person asks about his meds and ROMNEY avoids the question it the same exact way and so does Santorm...Newt is such a devil he has not issues spinning a lie into some line of BS that the brainwashed fall for.

'George Bush at Emma E. Booker Elementary school' THIS ONE IS JUST CREEPY!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1gxrXTLjY I wish I could dismiss this one most of all.

George bush and dem ILLUMINATI niggas ASSASINATE ODB old dirty bastard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rawki5sf_jw

itisme

Veteran
Dude if HEMP was legal our enviroment would be so much beter off. HEMP grows like field hay....very easy to grow, easy on the top soil, easy on enviroment when processed....Then MARY JANE is a lot harder to grow but so many uses....I hope I don't have to convince people on this thread that it has medicinal uses and SOMEBODY sure as hell don't want either one legal.

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
this article rings true with one exception. replace freemasons and illuminati with politicians and lobbyists and it will be ready for publication. although i suppose freemasons and illuminati do make for more imaginative reading.

freemasons and illuminati are our politicians and lobbyist...

masamaaso

Veteran
This is not NEW NEWS,,I'm amazed at the amount of people who are unaware of this,,time to wake up some..I've been a stoned Mason for over 30 years.. and no I'm far from being a proper mason in their eyes,,but what about how I feel ?? And I can atest to the fact that there are many others in the society that smoke herb,,,a lot in fact, where do you think the supporters and sympathizers who try to get weed on the shelves come from ?? there are many different societies within the Masons some kinda creepy and others like our MMJ supporters.

Freemasonry has been the corner stone of life in America from day 1,, they run everything,,own everything and make all the decisions that concern your daily lives,,,you just dont know it. you dont feel as though a group of men made a decision yesterday in a far off office somewhere that will directly effect you in the morning,, something as simple as turning up your heat to warm up on a cold morning,, because ya see last night a group of big power company exes made the decision to put a one time .003% increase on generation fees going to the local power company's that serve your home,,the local company will now charge you the consumer for that increase,,, a total charge of $0.10 is now on your bill,,,no big deal ,,hell give um 20 cents right, ????
Multiply that dime times everyone who turned up the heat this morning GLOBALLY and ya get a lot of dimes........
Freemasonry is truly a double bladed sword,, because of them MMJ will never reach the shelves,,,never, they'll never let it happen there's more money at stake than any of us could count.
The other side of the sword,,,,If freemasons disbanded the world would turn into an anarchistic realm out of a bad movie..
Love um or hate um there here to stay, But if ya really want to get worked up about it,, smoke some bad ass Sativa, get all paranoid and do a google search on them,,, some of that shits scary.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
what is scariest is that some people will never ever accept it..

denial and fear are more powerful than anything it seems..

G

Guest 26753

We will win this damn War on Drugs by educating the uneducated. We ALL have a part to play, and each person's role adds to a cumulative total that tips the wave of momentum, such that change comes. It's ALL about inertia!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
This is not NEW NEWS,,I'm amazed at the amount of people who are unaware of this,,time to wake up some..I've been a stoned Mason for over 30 years.. and no I'm far from being a proper mason in their eyes,,but what about how I feel ?? And I can atest to the fact that there are many others in the society that smoke herb,,,a lot in fact, where do you think the supporters and sympathizers who try to get weed on the shelves come from ?? there are many different societies within the Masons some kinda creepy and others like our MMJ supporters.

Freemasonry has been the corner stone of life in America from day 1,, they run everything,,own everything and make all the decisions that concern your daily lives,,,you just dont know it. you dont feel as though a group of men made a decision yesterday in a far off office somewhere that will directly effect you in the morning,, something as simple as turning up your heat to warm up on a cold morning,, because ya see last night a group of big power company exes made the decision to put a one time .003% increase on generation fees going to the local power company's that serve your home,,the local company will now charge you the consumer for that increase,,, a total charge of $0.10 is now on your bill,,,no big deal ,,hell give um 20 cents right, ????
Multiply that dime times everyone who turned up the heat this morning GLOBALLY and ya get a lot of dimes........
Freemasonry is truly a double bladed sword,, because of them MMJ will never reach the shelves,,,never, they'll never let it happen there's more money at stake than any of us could count.
The other side of the sword,,,,If freemasons disbanded the world would turn into an anarchistic realm out of a bad movie..
Love um or hate um there here to stay, But if ya really want to get worked up about it,, smoke some bad ass Sativa, get all paranoid and do a google search on them,,, some of that shits scary.

this world would not turn upside down if free masonry was abolished over night... they just want you to believe that so you think they need them... brainwashing at its finest....

itisme

Veteran
they run everything,,own everything and make all the decisions that concern your daily lives,,,you just dont know it.

Hell the last two episodes I saw of "American Pickers" there was one guy that was an ODD FELLOWS and one was I FORGET THE GROUP but he bought GOLIATH PAPER MACHE HEAD OF GOLIATH from him.... They want say shit either, not on camera. They always have tons of shit like pack rats. They seem to be greedy terds but I could be wrong.

But if ya really want to get worked up about it,, smoke some bad ass Sativa, get all paranoid and do a google search on them,,, some of that shits scary.
LMAO! You are so right. I was thinking the walls were going to close in and they were going to bust into my house when I was sleeping.

YOUTUBE: ODB Old Dirty Bastard, TUPAC (3 hr video you gotta see if you find it), BIGGIE, Michael Jackson, Dave Chapelle, Britney Spears, Illuminati Satanist, Hollywood Satan....You will be intertained at the very least!

Britney has all types of personalities, I saw one clip where she turned into a British personality, CREEPY STUFF.

BEST ONE I SAW ON ILLUMINATI was: SVALI EX ILLUMINATI - She talks about all kinds of things and even avoids the some of the strangest until an informed caller asks some seemingly insane items.

EX-ILLUMINATI "SVALI" SPEAKS OUT **SUPPORT OUR BROTHERS** PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_03jyfmrUA

EX-ILLUMINATI "SVALI" SPEAKS OUT **SUPPORT OUR BROTHERS** PART 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hHrlGKyvcs&feature=channel

Last edited: