What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forced Entry - Part 1

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Kinda like SAW meets an Indoor Grow.Great read of Fiction,and very nice writing skills and the imagination to put it all together.Should be writing a Book Bro.:tiphat:
roflmao, i was just typing my opinion and then i look up and this was the last post . . . exactly what i thought cause thats what it sounds like.

not orignial, but if it were a show you woulda had me watching it faithfully to be honest.

lots of possibilities here, a myriad of avenues to go down. teh main character is alwasy taking a chance/risk. eventualy they ave to meet of course but that would be around season 2 or 3 (either near the end of 2 or the middle/beginning of 3)

damn man, massive possibilities with this one, love it

bravo

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i liked it bro. you really know how to keep the suspense going. a real page turner. im mean scroll something or other...... whats next?

JustDoIt

Good god! That wasn't the direction I was expecting it to go in but very well written, impossible to walk away from!
Looking forward to the next story!

O

OrganicOzarks

Kinda like SAW meets an Indoor Grow.Great read of Fiction,and very nice writing skills and the imagination to put it all together.Should be writing a Book Bro.:tiphat:

I was going to say "Is this the next installment of Saw?"

I, as many have learned that just because a book, movie, or tv show has cannabis in it doesn't mean it is interesting. I.E. weeds.

komrade komura

Reckon we have all planned major grows in our heads.

Just have gone a wee bit further and created project plans, costs and revenue forecasts, spreadsheets for feeding and tracking individual plant growth. Folder structures for weekly photo collections.

Just add sativa and imagination.

Regrettably I didn't know Saw involved cannabis. Don't really do horror movies...too fucking squeamish....hahaha.

More of a 'shoot the pigs' sort of person.

komrade komura

The Gold Standard for dialogue (from Resevoir Dogs):

[Mr. White and Mr. Pink are washing up after the robbery went sour, trying to figure out what happened]

Mr. Pink: You kill anybody?

Mr. White: A few cops.

Mr. Pink: No real people?

Mr. White: Just cops.

hammalamma

Veteran
The Gold Standard for dialogue (from Resevoir Dogs):

[Mr. White and Mr. Pink are washing up after the robbery went sour, trying to figure out what happened]

Mr. Pink: You kill anybody?

Mr. White: A few cops.

Mr. Pink: No real people?

Mr. White: Just cops.

Tarantino is the king of dialogue. True Romance is one of the best movies ever made, it will get you laid every time.
Great story and I'm glad it went the way it did , after the second part I thought it might be some happy ending crap. Good twist. The dialogue between Taylor and the narrator was almost too perfect imo.